Esato Mobile
Market : Mobile phones wanted : Found: Please lock!
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > Market > Mobile phones wanted > Found: Please lock! Bookmark topic
Sammy_boy Posts: > 500

I've decided to get a slight upgrade and replace my ever so slightly faulty W800i (upgraded from a K750i) with a W810i.

I'm after one that's unlocked or working on the O2 network, I'm not too fussed if it has a few scratches or marks on it, as long as it comes with all it's accessories.

I can pay via Paypal, as that's where the money is. I can transfer it to my bank account but this would take a week to clear before I could send payment.

The other option is a part exchange if anyone's interested. My W800i's only little fault is that when unplugging the handsfree/headphones it stays in handsfree mode, mic/speaker remain cut off even if you manually select the normal profile. However, a simple restart of the phone fixes this problem. I've been using this phone for the last 8 months like this and it hasn't caused me any problems. I can part-ex this phone for a W810i, with some money my way as well of course. It's unlocked, no branding, full genuine W800i facia in 8.5/10 condition, boxed (in a K750i box) with instructions (K750i), HPM-70 headset (no earphones but you can use any of your own e.g. iPod ones), charger, battery.

Post your offers/PM me!

My Ebay Auctions K750, A800 1 DAY SALE!!

[ This Message was edited by: Sammy_boy on 2006-08-07 20:46 ]
--
Posted: 2006-08-07 12:49:28
Edit : Quote

Sammy_boy Posts: > 500

Found a W810i now, please lock mods!
--
Posted: 2006-08-07 21:46:36
Edit : Quote

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home