Esato Mobile
Market : Mobile phones wanted : LF: Faulty/non working S700i
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Market > Mobile phones wanted > LF: Faulty/non working S700i Bookmark topic
Sammy_boy Posts: > 500

I'm hoping someone somewhere has one of these lying about in a drawer somewhere - I have an S700i which is fully working, but doesn't have a microphone, and it's casing's pretty battered and missing it's camera button and button lock slider. Also missing a lot of it's screws and the swivel mechanism's loose (probably due to a lack of screws).

However, importantly it's mainboard and LCD are in full working order, even the camera (though the lens cover's stiff and I don't want to close it as it has a tendency to disintegrate!). So, I'm after ideally an S700i that's at least in a fair costmetic condition, I'm after a cheapie as all I really need is the casing/facia, mic, screws from it. In fact, I'll probably just swap my working mainboard into that phone, and my working screen if required.

Anyone got one then - one that doesn't power up, has a fault, don't think i can ask for a blocked one though as I think trading in those here is banned.

So, why not let me know and make a few quid out of that knackered phone you were just going to throw away?
--
Posted: 2006-08-18 18:56:48
Edit : Quote

Sammy_boy Posts: > 500

Bump, still looking for one
--
Posted: 2006-08-19 16:11:02

Astral1 Posts: 133

Sammy Boy.
I have a faulty S700i.
As far as i can remember, the fault is in the memory card. it just forgot it had one at all!

It is in an E-Bay black fascia at the mo, but i have a couple of old Originals you can have with it if you want.

Ill have to try my sim card in it, and check it out, but its up for grabs, if you want it.

How does £20 sound?

Johnny Boy.
--
Posted: 2006-08-21 22:45:31

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home