Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Apple to announce iPhone in January?
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Apple to announce iPhone in January? Bookmark topic
Page12>

axxxr Posts: > 500

This new rumour has it that the iPhone is slated to be announced this coming January at the MacWorld Expo.

ESATO NEWS

The new report via ]Think Secret[/url], claims that due to all sorts of technological setbacks, Apple has had to scale back its ambitious plans to redesign the mobile phone from the ground up and will instead use several "off-the-shelf" parts to create the first of a series of two or three new Apple-branded phone models.Rumor has it the soon-to-be-released phone will have a 2.2-inch screen and a 3-megapixel camera aswell as the obvious itunes integration.

As to what the actual design of the phone will be,well lets just say i'll leave that one to your imagination and the countless photoshop images on google like this one below.

--
Posted: 2006-09-17 04:21:23
Edit : Quote

QVGA Posts: > 500

I really liked the slider one.
--
Posted: 2006-09-17 09:45:36

QuickShare Posts: > 500

oh man i thought this was just some kind of rumour.. and till now it does happening! it deserved to give a shots
--
Posted: 2006-09-17 10:07:05

bart Posts: > 500

apple ipod has already got a big fan club. now it will start eating for the mobile phone market. instead of SE eating of the MP-3market whit walkman phones.

so maby a bit more attention to the walkman line before the phone is introduced could help SE
--
Posted: 2006-09-17 11:12:49

Vertical Mind Posts: 105

Yea, the verios slider models beeing Photoshoped are realy nice. If they do come out with a in my mind good phone I might just have to sell my iPod. Then again, rumours like this has been around for I dont know how long, so dont cheer just yet.

This message was posted from a WAP device
--
Posted: 2006-09-17 11:44:09

quickhippo Posts: 43

if they do release an iphone i wonder what repocussions it will have on the normal ipod market
--
Posted: 2006-09-19 11:46:57

akaPartyman Posts: 14

i dont think it would really effect the iPod market too much.
--
Posted: 2006-09-23 20:17:26

Same here i doubt the phone will affect the ipods in any way....ipods will be just that a dedicated music/media machine and the iphone a convergence device for people who like a bit of everything in one easy to use machine.
--
Posted: 2006-09-30 04:14:43

Apple’s iPhone’s is clad in metal, with a full face screen and virtual scroll wheel. Apparently!

--
Posted: 2006-12-19 22:27:50

SloopJohnB Posts: > 500

axxxr, that photoshop pict is the most appleish i´ve seen so far.
--
Posted: 2006-12-20 00:03:09
Page12>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home