Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : UMTS / 3G : Orange W850i Problem. Please Help!
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > Orange W850i Problem. Please Help! Bookmark topic
bobmarsh72 Posts: 3

I bought this phone a couple of months ago and it wouldn't call out (it would say calling, but not connecting, then i would get 3 beeps) If some1 called me it would go straight to answer phone even tho my phone said i had full signal, and it wouldn't send text messages, and often said no access to netw. So i went back to the shop and got a replacement and it worked fine, but 2 months down the road the problem has started again!

Does any1 know a fix, or what i should do. Because theres no point having a phone if it doesn't work.

I've tried calling orange but have always been put an hold 4 over 30mins and given up!

Please Help!

Thanks
--
Posted: 2006-12-02 00:44:55
Edit : Quote

Iv put sim in a different phone and it works fine, so i guess the problem is with the phone
--
Posted: 2006-12-02 01:19:15

Sam0r Posts: 4

Sounds to me like the phone is blocked. Either stolen, reported missing or contract was prematurely ended by the provider.
--
Posted: 2006-12-07 00:14:09

I finally got through to orange, and its becuase i live in cardiff, they said 3g is not very good around the area. they told me to turn it off, which i have done and now the phone works fine. Not much point having a 3g phone though, if it doesnt work on 3g.

Thanks 4 the reply tho.
--
Posted: 2006-12-07 03:25:56

Bchambers Posts: 10

its not been reported stolen or lost or you would not have anything have you tried turning it on GSM only in the connection settings
--
Posted: 2006-12-16 21:17:13

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home