Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : iphone to be Announced this Monday?
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > iphone to be Announced this Monday? Bookmark topic
Page123>

axxxr Posts: > 500

According to Gizmodo the Apple iphone will be announced this coming monday!

Im still finding this bit of news a bit hard to swallow as the iphone wasn't expected to be announced until MacWorld in the new year.

The source on Gizmodo claims they guarantee a Monday announcement,so we shall have to wait and see!

what do you think?

--
Posted: 2006-12-15 22:33:42
Edit : Quote

apolloa Posts: > 500

No chance. I don't know what to make of all this Iphone talk. Should Apple enter the market? Probably not as it's so sacturated already.
Judging by Apple's pricing I can't see any Iphone being cheap either. We shall see though I suppose, I would still prefer my P990I as SE and Symbian are well grounded in what they do.

No doubt I will lust after one like crazy when it's released though.

If their is truth in the rumour of the device having dual battery's then I really will think it's rubbish, why not develop a fuel cell in that case rather then doubling the poison buried in the ground when the battery packs up? I'm not an eco warrior but doubling battery's isn't the way to go.
--
Posted: 2006-12-16 00:41:20

goldenface Posts: > 500

Who cares? To little to late. The music phones are here!

This message was posted from a W900i
--
Posted: 2006-12-16 10:58:12

haynesycop Posts: > 500

No way is it too late! I am getting one of these whenever it is released...

Would be lovely if it was announced on Monday but i doubt it.

--
Posted: 2006-12-16 11:47:17

fatreg Posts: > 500

so close to xmas?

and you know as soon as apple things are announced they are obtainable!?

ooooooh......

*scrapes around for some money*

fatreg
--
Posted: 2006-12-16 12:18:53

Residentevil Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2006-12-16 10:58:12, goldenface wrote:
Who cares? To little to late. The music phones are here!

This message was posted from a W900i

I am with you on that one. Who cares. We got the Walkman phone.
--
Posted: 2006-12-16 21:46:13

Berry Posts: > 500

You are right walkman phones are here but there is something about having an I Phone just like there is about a Vertu, Serene, Blackberry etc....

There isnt anything quite like an original....

I wont be getting the Iphone but sure be interested in playing with one....

--
Posted: 2006-12-16 22:13:40

rhett121 Posts: 69

Sure there are plenty of music phones out there but currently they all suck. My w810i is an ok phone but it could be a WHOLE LOT better and it wouldn't take that much to do it. For one, the software for moving music to the phones is horrible (or non-existant) and iTunes works pretty flawlessly. Also, the software interface is horrible and clumsy at best, something Apple is very good at designing. And if they could integrate it with other OSX apps it'll be really nice. I can't wait to get mine!
--
Posted: 2006-12-17 04:35:22

SloopJohnB Posts: > 500

I agree. AppleŽs design and ease of use are unique thus the iphone will also have unique, very good and easy to use software combined with great design and up to date or totally new hardware. Im sure it will look great, what im most curious about is the touchscreen (3,5 inches) interface and the virtual clickwheel. Is it gonna be a smartphone?? I heard they were building a mac os version for the iphone. And what about the camera? how many pixels? autofocus?
IŽm really curious about this phone and really want for it to be announced on monday, i think its kinda hard to belief, but weŽll see!!
--
Posted: 2006-12-17 05:06:21

brix25 Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2006-12-16 12:18:53, fatreg wrote:
so close to xmas?

and you know as soon as apple things are announced they are obtainable!?

fatreg

How do they manage to keep pictures of their as-yet-unannounced products off the internet...I mean has seen several leaks for a phone which will probaably available in Q2 next year while the iPhone will immediately be shipped after it's announcement.
--
Posted: 2006-12-17 06:49:36
Page123>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home