Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : UMTS / 3G : K800i, push email on three UK
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > K800i, push email on three UK Bookmark topic
zaphod Posts: 105

Hi,

I have set up the e-mail client on my K800i to work with my 3mail.com address and I have turned the Push Email feature ON. This seems to work fine, any email received at my 3mail.com address is immediately pushed to my phone.

My question is whether or not I am going to get a horrific bill for data at the end of the month or does all this functionality come out of the "Add Email" add-on at £5/month?

Cheers,

Jo
--
Posted: 2007-02-21 12:29:08
Edit : Quote

alanro Posts: 1

you will not get one horrific bill, it is not more than £15 per month, If you don't sure about this, you can view all the details of your last bill online and you can see the total of your last bill on your mobile.

good luck.
--
Posted: 2007-03-30 01:20:25

obakesan Posts: 198

I have set up the e-mail client on my K800i to work with my 3mail.com My question is whether or not I am going to get a horrific bill for data at the

Hi,

I've been with 3 for 3 years now and I have not been charged a penny yet for receiving any mail using the 3mail account. I have always used the built in email client on the phone accessing the 3mail servers. I have not added any "email" ad ons or anything.

Just beware that sending will cost per message, and never know when this will change from 3? but so far so good. Perhaps I'm just lucky?

Cheers
--
Posted: 2007-04-05 08:42:46

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home