Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Gucci Follows Prada with a Mobile Phone?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Gucci Follows Prada with a Mobile Phone? Bookmark topic
axxxr Posts: > 500

Seems like every designer brand wants to have a mobile phone product in there inventory these days, the Prada phone is due to be launched in the next few weeks and now rumour has is that Gucci is to follow with there own branded phone.

ESATO NEWS

From Versace to Hummer seems like every known brand wants a piece of the mobile phone market,word has it that posh designer house GUCCI maybe working on there own handset to rival the PRADA phone.

Not much is known what kind of offering we might be get from GUCCI but if these pics are to be believed then it certainly looks promising, as to who the manufacturer will be behind this beauty is anyone's guess? we will just have to wait and see until some kind of leak or official news is available so until then enjoy these pics.

--
Posted: 2007-03-13 18:03:23
Edit : Quote

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

YES! ive bin waiting for GUCCI to make a phone,as u can tel by my username i love GUCCI stuff wallets,caps,shoes, watchs etc. . .lol il be goin for this as wel wen it comes out! FINGERS CROSSED THAT IT COMES OUT! AND HAS A TOUCHSCREEN or il be forced to go for a M610i
--
Posted: 2007-03-13 19:20:39

I can see your very excited by this announcement!

I'm waiting for a AXXXR edition phone myself!

--
Posted: 2007-03-13 19:24:20

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

LOL @ Axxr , maybe! u neva knw! one day lol!
--
Posted: 2007-03-13 21:02:56

one more pic!

--
Posted: 2007-03-18 15:55:04

mosdelln Posts: 383

That phone looks whack! lol

The Prada phone also looks abit odd (i wouldnt buy it)

Nathan
--
Posted: 2007-03-20 13:21:32

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home