Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Sony Ericsson to Make PSP Mobile Phone?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Ericsson to Make PSP Mobile Phone? Bookmark topic
Page123>

axxxr Posts: > 500

Rumour has it that Sony Ericsson is working on a PSP like Gaming Phone,although not a lot known at this stage the phone may have a PSP like User Interface.
Esato News

Like the high-end Cybershot and Walkman phones, Sony Ericsson's new "gaming" phones would pack a lot of media muscle and have an interface like the PSP. source:clipset gizmodo 
pspphone

--
Posted: 2007-04-04 18:07:47
Edit : Quote

arien617 Posts: > 500

Nice idea, if do release something like this, Nokia would probably release a new N-Gage.
--
Posted: 2007-04-04 18:27:25

maggflodd Posts: > 500

Am I the only one not to like the psp? I really think it's got the worst user interface of, eh... them all. I'd love to like it... I just don't.
--
Posted: 2007-04-04 20:10:04

driftmania Posts: > 500

The user interface is very easy to use, I don't know whats your problem though.
--
Posted: 2007-04-04 21:39:17

On 2007-04-04 21:39:17, driftmania wrote:
The user interface is very easy to use, I don't know whats your problem though.
seriously? Am not so sure myself! I used to "hate" nokia, now I love their e61 and feel strangely attracted to their n91 - psp, I so would love to love, and I can't... Cannot explain it, man, love the feel etc, love gta, but 5 mins on psp, I'm p*ssed off... It's not rational! but I do find the ui very, eh, forcedly "different"! It's not necessary that it's so illogical ... But I'm nuts!
--
Posted: 2007-04-04 22:07:47

mutleyboy Posts: > 500

the gf and I had a DS lite each and a PSP.

needless to say after a week the PSP was sold and the DS has been in use weekly ever since, we both thought the PSP was terrible and nothing comes close to the DS for fun handheld gaming, granted the graphics were better on the PSP but it just wasnt as fun

and i think thats what it boils down to, handheld gaming needs to be fun to keep the interest going
--
Posted: 2007-04-05 00:29:05

jcwhite_uk Posts: > 500

Cant see it happening myself.
Do you think will work their way through the Sony trademarks?
They are already using Walkman, Cybershot and Bravia with the possibility of Playstation. Why not brand the smart phones to Vaio?
--
Posted: 2007-04-05 01:23:20

On 2007-04-05 01:23:20, jcwhite_uk wrote:
Cant see it happening myself.
Do you think will work their way through the Sony trademarks?
They are already using Walkman, Cybershot and Bravia with the possibility of Playstation. Why not brand the smart phones to Vaio?

there's then still the classic route: The sony ericsson, tatatataaa: Sony! And when they're out of their tm's: the se-double-whopper... But at the rate they keep "innovating", they'll juist keep it short: the "so"... Nokia will counter with the so-what...
--
Posted: 2007-04-05 07:26:11

jakontil Posts: > 500

ilove psp, apart from it's japanese language which i dont understand, i spent hours in a day playing winning eleven! they r the best and the reason y i bought psp!

if they put in a mobile device, i'd consider getting it
--
Posted: 2007-04-05 10:07:35

driftmania Posts: > 500

Can't you change the language in settings of the PSP? O.o
--
Posted: 2007-04-05 18:58:58
Page123>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index