Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Will Orange return my P990i? What shall I do?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Will Orange return my P990i? What shall I do? Bookmark topic
hel_u Posts: 1

Hello to everyone... I was hoping someone will be able to clarify this uncertainty for me. Well my P990i developed a hardware defect whereby, the jog dial will not function correctly and therfore contacted Orange to resolve this issue. Orange collected my phone and replaced it with a new one the next day, however the new phone is branded with Orange crap, whereas my previous phone was flushed unbranded and updated with the latest firmware. I'm not sure if I should do the same for this one aswell beacause I tried updating to the latest firmware and SE will only allow me to update to R4B03 (organizer) which sucks! Alarm, speed and clarity of call is vital to me so please advise...
--
Posted: 2007-07-12 19:20:01
Edit : Quote

jcwhite_uk Posts: > 500

Technically debranding voids the warrenty so you were lucky to get a replacement for your faulty handset. You have the choice to debrand and possibly lose your warrenty or keep it orange branded but still keep the warrenty.
--
Posted: 2007-07-12 19:32:13
Edit : Quote

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home