Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Technical : This badboy (T68) needs a copy/paste function
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > This badboy (T68) needs a copy/paste function Bookmark topic
salireza Posts: 103

The t68 definitly needs copy/paste functionality more than anything... or atleast being able to add a number from you calling list into an SMS instead of having to send the whole contact.
--
Posted: 2002-02-08 20:58:00
Edit : Quote

Claus Posts: 63

You are SO right !

I often miss this function - I found out how to mark several lines of text in one take - but that only works when you want to delete the marked text.

Here is how to do this:
You hold down the volume key (up or down - doens't matter) while holding down this volume button - og press the joystick either up og down (depending on what you want to delete) - this will mark several words and even lines og text at once - and finally for deleting this - you just press the "c" button.

But it would be great if there was a possiblity of copy & pasting this text too - so please erixon make this possible with the new and upcoming MMS-upgrade !

--
Posted: 2002-02-11 03:29:00

john74 Posts: > 500

Its annoying oh well patience WEEK 10 word has it!!!!!But i havent heard of any cut copy paste function for the MMS upgrade???
--
Posted: 2002-02-11 03:36:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home