Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup : Ericsson phones freeze during a GPRS data session using a Palm or Laptop via Infrared
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup > Ericsson phones freeze during a GPRS data session using a Palm or Laptop via Infrared Bookmark topic
Merkur Posts: 311

Hi.

I've connected the T39, R520 and T68 to a Laptop computer and a Palm and I quite often make the phone restart and ask for PIN:

The only time I've been able to put my finger on when this happens is when using Avantgo AG Connect to syncronise the content in my Palm the phone will shut off, turn on again and ask for PIN.

All the phones I've tryed this with have the newest firmware possible. I tryed this today with T68 R2B and yesterday with T39 R3C I think it was.
Has anyone got a solution to this problem?
--
Posted: 2002-02-09 13:30:00
Edit : Quote

jh67 Posts: > 500

Merkur : Do you only have problems, when using that specific program : Avantgo ?

I'm going to try out my T-68 with my laptop today.
I just need to install the T-65 full-package, then I should be ready "to go"
I'll try to look at my settings,..and see if the phone "behave" in any way

jan

[ This Message was edited by: jh67 on 2002-02-09 14:14 ]
--
Posted: 2002-02-09 14:10:00

GOwin Posts: > 500

I am not sure if this is related to your problem, but if you're using the JOT hack in your palm, there are known issues about this software + palm PDA
--
Posted: 2002-02-10 03:19:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home