Esato Mobile
Network operators : Africa : RE:NG MTN service failure
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Network operators > Africa > RE:NG MTN service failure Bookmark topic
Esiaka Posts: 12

I do'nt know whether ng mtn is really serious for business satisfaction to its ever humble and loyal customers.Let me be very particular with a specific case in Zuru L.gov't of Kebbi state.I really could'nt figure out what is making stupid of the supposed operator that is duty bound to monitor the MTN service equipment installed to provide the network service to subscribers.Despite my initial posting,the MTN service disappeared again in totality,parherps a retrograde from our inspirational loyalty to MTN.
If not a blunt cowardness,how could a person that is paid from the revenue generated from recharge cards we buy every day,only become a source of creating deep dissatisfaction to hundreds of subscribers in Zuru,simply because there was no electric power supply by PHCN and a negligent guarantee is provide,stupid language!...no fuel,deisel to run the generators!.
What a shame!..MTN in Zuru L.gov't of Kebbi state,Nigeria.

[ This Message was edited by: Esiaka on 2008-03-16 23:06 ]
--
Posted: 2008-03-17 00:04:00
Edit : Quote

4767170. Posts: 24

yes the same happen here last(ghana,akuapem),for three weeks we had a problem in our town BEFOR IT WAS SEEN TO.
--
Posted: 2008-10-04 23:46:22

adrusa Posts: 10

this actually happens here regularly
--
Posted: 2008-10-09 22:54:38

cchima Posts: 2

Please can anybody send me the free browsing settings for MTN NIGERIA
and am using a Nokia N70 phone plssss. Or email me at
cchima53@yahoo.com. thks
--
Posted: 2009-02-13 09:40:32

Chimag Posts: 8

That problem is everywhere, even in the cities. Gprs & call failure. I wonder what's wrong with naija mtn. Charges very costly. I think if more operators come in with better services, this whole nonsence will stop.
--
Posted: 2009-04-03 08:37:00

seeker24 Posts: 3

MTN has markedly improved in terms of service delivery though there is still some deficiencies in the internet bundle services. Except you are within 3G coverage, forget it. At times even the 3G is not guaranteed
--
Posted: 2011-03-31 02:14:23

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home