Esato Mobile
Network operators : Europe : New T Mobile tariff
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Network operators > Europe > New T Mobile tariff Bookmark topic
Bonovox Posts: > 500

T Mobile has improved its pre pay offering by introducing 2 new choices. Firstly is free credit if you top up £10 between Monday to Friday they give you another £10 free. The new tariff out is 5 Day Pass where by you can talk and text as much as you want to any network for 5 days for just £7.50. Not bad but if you do this every week may turn out spending quite alot though unlimited calls and texts is handy. Would be nice if they did a set amount each month you could buy instead for unlimited calls and texts instead of 5 days. But the free ten quid aint bad. I think the pre pay offerings out there especially from O2 are getting better though lagging behind in the pre pay market are Orange and Virgin i think. All the rest offer something decent with free stuff.
--
Posted: 2008-05-01 02:00:00
Edit : Quote

goldenface Posts: > 500

Quite good. Top by £10 during the week and they give you £10 free to use Saturday and Sunday.

--
Posted: 2008-05-01 12:01:33

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes i think its better than top up Friday where all you get is free texts. On pre pay there is too much of this free text thing going on thats why i like O2 they offer the choice of free texts or calls plus free credit back not just one option.
--
Posted: 2008-05-01 13:53:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home