Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup : My Friends Configuration on Sony Ericsson Phones
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup > My Friends Configuration on Sony Ericsson Phones Bookmark topic
Page <  123, 45 ... 121314>

dennevhyn_31 Posts: > 500

@med: oh ok. I'm actually doing the same thing but everytime i open any file on notepad, it shows me special characters which i can't really understand.
--
Posted: 2008-09-22 09:16:00
Edit : Quote

med Posts: 277

No....you can modify the server...

Open the "a.class" file with notpad and do a search for "80"....you will find two server...and now you can add your trick....

--
Posted: 2008-09-22 17:05:00

@med: yah, that's what i'm doing! eveytime i open the a.class file on notepad, it gives me a bunch of special characters. i can't even understand it. i'll try again. thanks!
--
Posted: 2008-09-22 17:09:11

Your welcome..,.
I'm waiting....
--
Posted: 2008-09-22 18:37:00

@med: i was able to modify the opera mini server but it is saying corrupted or invalid file if i will archive it again to jar file. we have the same problem.

by the way when you opened the a.class file in notepad, did it show up the source codes properly? no special characters at all?
--
Posted: 2008-09-23 10:18:53

Yes, i have the same problem.......

My friend tell me that, someone in philippin can modify the server, and it work perfect.......
You dont know the person?

Any way thank you brother for your help...
--
Posted: 2008-09-23 10:30:00

@med: hehe i think i'm the one who told you that. On the other forum site, he was able to create a mod version of opera mini 4.1. I actually opened it and he was able to change the server. I tried changing it with my own server settings. But after i created the new jar file, it's saying invalid. I don't know how did he recompile it.
--
Posted: 2008-09-23 11:18:00

muzammil Posts: 10

Dennevhyn_31....Thanx a lot for the piece of info...(How to Configuring My Friends on Sony Ericsson)

I was breaking my head on this one.. i had tried several time but failed..

But now after reading your post, I was successfull in register in yamigo, and login in to my friends (on my K800i)

However iam clueless how to add gmail,yahoo messenger chat list on my friends..

Appreciate if u can write a guide, How to add yahoo,gmail in my friends..

Thanx in Advance

Regards
Muzammil

--
Posted: 2008-09-23 15:26:36

On 2008-09-23 15:26:36, muzammil wrote:
Dennevhyn_31....Thanx a lot for the piece of info...(How to Configuring My Friends on Sony Ericsson)

I was breaking my head on this one.. i had tried several time but failed..

But now after reading your post, I was successfull in register in yamigo, and login in to my friends (on my K800i)

However iam clueless how to add gmail,yahoo messenger chat list on my friends..

Appreciate if u can write a guide, How to add yahoo,gmail in my friends..

Thanx in Advance

Regards
Muzammil

I appreciate it, you're very welcome! By the way, I'll try to come up with a guide on how to fetch your contacts list in My Friends. But you know, I tried it before and it is only fetching my MSN contacts. I'm having a hard time connecting to Yahoo! Messenger so it only fetches my MSN contacts. I think it depends on the network provider and with the Yamigo server. For Gmail, I'm not sure if Yamigo supports it. I'll check. Anyway, don't worry I'll give it a try again. I'll keep you updated. Thanks! Have a good day!
--
Posted: 2008-09-23 16:39:25

No, no..it's not you... i remember, it's my friend......he lives here, in Morocco...
--
Posted: 2008-09-23 16:46:00
Page <  123, 45 ... 121314>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home