Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : T68 successor info!!!
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > T68 successor info!!! Bookmark topic
Page12345>

Borat Posts: 111

Trust me, this is true info. I can't tell you how i got it but it is true!
It will be t68 size with verry cool design. Much like the fake t69 pic but much nicer.

Verry nice and big 65k display ~50% larger than the t68 display.
Java
Polyphonic ringtones (of course)
~2mb dynamig memory.
BT/IR (the IR in the top of the phone, you can bearly see it)
Built in cam with a protectiv rubber strap that you can remove compleatly.
the YES/NO buttons is replased with funktion keys were the relative funtion is displayed on the display like nokia phones.
The ON/OFF key on the top, like nokia phones :/
Verry nice and responsive keys.
2 side keys, one for instant acces to the cam, and one for instant acces the mobile internet.
The phone is verry fast end responsive.
Similar menus as the T68 but nicer icons and cool 3d fealing everyware.
You can edit the themes in the phone directly.
avalable ~the beginig of the summer.
The design is verry cool. It's silver-metallic around the keys, and verry cool black-metallic around the display. When the screensaver is on, it feals like the display has exaktly the same collor ass the sorounding are. It has a joystick simmilar to the T300 but much better, it's a bit higher and has better qualaty. and gues what, the leds are built in the joystick i a verry cool way!!!
I'm telling you, this phone is a killer!!!
--
Posted: 2003-01-20 00:37:00
Edit : Quote

Superluminova Posts: > 500

Y DO PEOPLE POST SUCH CRAP IF THE "CAN'T SAY HOW THE GOT IT" IF YOU GOT PROF THE SHOW US IT!
--
Posted: 2003-01-20 00:40:00

I don't have proof, I'm just trying to be nice and share the info that i got. And I know it's true, I playd with a prototype, you just whait and see.
--
Posted: 2003-01-20 00:43:00

zzzzzzzzzzzzz... i don't know how many times we have heard this sorta thing on esato! why didn't you take any pictures? how did you get to play with on? why are you special?
--
Posted: 2003-01-20 00:47:00

I don't have to proof enything for you, as I said. Just whait and see. come back then if you whant and be rude.
Btw, I'm speciel becouse this info is true

[ This Message was edited by: Borat on 2003-01-19 23:52 ]
--
Posted: 2003-01-20 00:50:00

ElGato Posts: 328

It could might as well be true..
Of course there are prototypes around, I have three connections who get's new phones from ericsson all the time.. not very good connections though, so it's not like I can go to them and play around with the phones =/

One thing for sure is not true.. and that is that the phone should be released bfore summer.. deadlines and ericsson does not match =P heh
--
Posted: 2003-01-20 00:51:00

ok whatever, i'll just have to wait and see!
--
Posted: 2003-01-20 00:55:00

mailliw_17 Posts: 316

Makes me sick:-l This message was posted from a T68i
--
Posted: 2003-01-20 01:18:00

Dj Boyi Posts: > 500

Hey,maybe someone at SE has been browsing Esato and taken in some of it's members thoughts and idea's..................YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!!!

--
Posted: 2003-01-20 01:23:00

Debu Posts: > 500

Lol! Not totally denying any claims, but the t68 succesor? should'nt that be sumthing which looks like the t68, atleast in the same price,size&features range. tats the meaning of a cuccessorf. what u must have seen must have been a prototype or sdk version of another new model (probably competition for the nokia 7250 by how u described it).
--
Posted: 2003-01-21 02:02:00
Page12345>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home