Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : LG : Software for LG KF 510 mobile
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > LG > Software for LG KF 510 mobile Bookmark topic
moonnighting Posts: 1

Hi, I am using LG Mobile KF 510. It is wonderful mobile but i am unable to transfer my photos from mobile to my laptop via bluetooth.

Kindly send me software or its link which i can use with KF510 to transfer my pictures.

I am using one LG PC sync suite but it only detects the mobile but does not transfer the data and pics. I might be using wrong version of software

Kindly send me software for KF 510

Thanks a lot and kindly reply soon

--
Posted: 2010-03-11 15:21:23
Edit : Quote

rom123 Posts: 3

Some phones are not launched with the current trend of software which can be easily used to transfer the data from the phone to the laptop or computer. Nowadays everyone uses their mobile as their personal secretary. It is not just a device to be used for making calls, rather a music player, camera, internet etc. So it is inevitable to live without having to transfer the data from the phone to the laptop. The LG KF 510 is also a phone which has Bluetooth connectivity but that is not able to transfer the data to a computer. It will be a great help to many LG KF 510 users if someone get them the correct software for the transfer of data.
--
Posted: 2010-12-10 09:23:11
Edit : Quote

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home