Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Technical : ir Sync stopped working (T68, Outlook 2000 on W95)
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > ir Sync stopped working (T68, Outlook 2000 on W95) Bookmark topic
Paul Posts: 1

I had no initial problem sync'ing the phone but after a day or so I started to get errors saying the phone was not detected by the XTND software. (I am using the free copy from the /// site.) This became more frequent until now 5 days after I got my phone I cannot get a connection at all. I have rechecked phone and control panel settings. The PC reports seeing the phone and getting a good 115.2kbs connection but the sync software just won't connect. I have uninstalled & reinstalled the XTND software. No help. I did get a msg 'not tested on this OS' at install which puzzles me as the xtnd website says W95 is supported by the paid for version. I have R1C on the phone at the moment - will an upgrade cure this or is there alternative sync software I should consider? I'd rather not have to pay when my setup should allow the free software to work.

btw, anybody know (for certain - as in they have used them) any central or south london service points that can do the upgrade. The /// web site won't give me an answer & when I phoned the helpdesk they gave me three no's - but none of them say they have the facility.
Thanks.
Paul

[ This Message was edited by: Paul on 2002-02-21 18:13 ]
--
Posted: 2002-02-21 18:10:00
Edit : Quote

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home