Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup : google sync
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup > google sync Bookmark topic
strauts Posts: 180

how can i sync my contacts with google?
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 10:17:00
Edit : Quote

strangel Posts: 36

On 2010-12-04 10:17:00, strauts wrote:
how can i sync my contacts with google?

Here is the guide. It worked for me:

Hi!

I know that this is a post that may refer to obsolete hardware.
But i thought i should mention it anyway.

I got successful synchronisation between my C702 and my Google account.
First, i set it up using the choice SyncML (settings->Communication -->Synchronisation-->New account)
But then i only got partial sync (50 out of 120), and no sync of my calendar (which was considered impossible when I searched on the internet). I also got duplicates on my Google account.

Then i used the option Exchange Activesync instead, and followed this guide :
https://www.google.com/support/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=138636&topic=14299
It worked for me, and as far as I can see it does its job perfectly. All my contacts and calendar items synced flawlessly at the first try.
And after the sync

Hope this helps someone.
I bet there are more like me that have found one of the best phones and do not want to let go
I have a HTC Desire HD also, but I am planning on selling it. I do not need it. And the C702 is IP-certified (withstands water and dust) and it has all i need (flaslight, music player, bluetooth, camera and now sync).
Life is good

Tecdhnical data:
Device: SonyEricsson C702
Carrier: NetCom
Country / Language: NO
OS / Browser / build number (if applicable):

R3EK002
prg12049289_GENERIC_NG R3EK002
EROM: 1200-4341
SEMCBOOT R6A016

--
Posted: 2011-11-25 18:00:59

strauts Posts: 180

Hi, thanks, but its too late! I have Desire HD too! And as you know there's no problem with sync! Just need to door right or else your contacts will be doubled.
--
Posted: 2011-11-25 18:13:37

sosad Posts: 1

I bet there are more like me that have found one of the best phones and do not want to let go
I have a HTC Desire HD also, but I am planning on selling it. I do not need it. And the C702 is IP-certified (withstands water and dust) and it has all i need (flaslight, music player, bluetooth, camera and now sync).

[ This Message was edited by: sosad on 2015-04-28 07:48 ]

--
Posted: 2015-04-28 08:48:20

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home