Esato Mobile
Network operators : Europe : Best UK Network
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Network operators > Europe > Best UK Network Bookmark topic
Page <  1234>

goldenface Posts: > 500

O2 are investing millions in their network but it could be too little too late as ever since they lost iphone exclusivity their new customer acquisitions have plummeted.
--
Posted: 2011-05-14 15:32:36
Edit : Quote

julias Posts: > 500

Someone posted this on twitter which is quite funny

"The fact that bin Laden lived in Pakistan for 6 years without phone service suggests the involvement of T-Mobile"
--
Posted: 2011-05-14 16:29:42

fluke9 Posts: 461

On 2011-05-14 15:32:36, goldenface wrote:
O2 are investing millions in their network but it could be too little too late as ever since they lost iphone exclusivity their new customer acquisitions have plummeted.

So has their existing customer retentions.

--
Posted: 2011-05-14 17:15:30

Bonovox Posts: > 500

On 2011-05-14 16:29:42, julias wrote:

"The fact that bin Laden lived in Pakistan for 6 years without phone service suggests the involvement of T-Mobile"

I don't get that one
--
Posted: 2011-05-14 20:53:58

jcwhite_uk Posts: > 500

I have been with O2 for several years and found they have the best coverage in my area. I went to T-Mobile for a while but couldn't get any reception at home or work. I think T-Mobile 3G reception was a bit better than O2 but O2 had a better 2G coverage. I know the tie up with Orange and T-Mobile won't help me as I can't get reception on Orange at home either.
--
Posted: 2011-05-15 12:32:00

On 2011-05-14 20:53:58, Bonovox wrote:

On 2011-05-14 16:29:42, julias wrote:

I don't get that one

Basically means that the reason Osama Bin Laden wasn't found for so long was because he was a T-Mobile customer and the network was always down so he couldn't be traced by the intelligence services.

--
Posted: 2011-05-15 13:03:05

masseur Posts: > 500

@jcwhite_uk, sounds like you need to move!

I've been back at tmobile for a week now and all my o2 frustrations have truly gone
--
Posted: 2011-05-15 13:12:15

Rookwise Posts: > 500

After being with o2 since they were btcellnet I stopped using my contract sim back in january. Lowered it down to then minimum tarrif I can until the contract is up.
Have been using my giffgaff sim since then. Yes I know they use the o2 network but they have better rates and i'm paying £10 a month for nearly the same as what o2 were charging me £40 a month for.

Not really keen on any of the networks atm as they're all as bad as each other lately.
--
Posted: 2011-05-15 13:41:00

Bonovox Posts: > 500

That T Mobile joke is only what people presume that they are rubbish. In the seven months i been with T Mobile i have had just a few hours in one day of network downtime. With O2 or Opoo as i now call them it was every week. Need i say more??
--
Posted: 2011-05-15 14:43:00

On 2011-05-15 14:43:00, Bonovox wrote:
That T Mobile joke is only what people presume that they are rubbish. In the seven months i been with T Mobile i have had just a few hours in one day of network downtime. With O2 or Opoo as i now call them it was every week. Need i say more??

Can only speak for my own experience with T-Mobile and in all the years i was with them i had nothing but problems and that's everything from bad reception to drop calls to over charging and terrible customer service and i joined T-Mobile when it was first launched as One 2 One many years ago have left them and gone back to them a few times during the years and service has remained to be bad for me and as i mentioned in a previous post i have also worked in the mobile industry for a number of years and the customer feedback i used to get about networks pretty much back up my own experiences as the vast majority of the customer complaints were about T-Mobile.I still use a T-Mobile broadband dongle and service remains to be poor and my complaints to T-Mobile seem to fall on deaf ears and the refuse to aknowledge that any problems exist,keep getting the same old excuses from them that i had all those years ago so nothings changed as far as i'm concerned.

However maybe now with the T-Mobile/Orange merger things may change?but for now i will stick to 02 that has always given me consistent quality service without any fuss.
--
Posted: 2011-05-15 15:25:43
Page <  1234>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home