Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : LG : Gameloft announces set of 3D games for LG Optimus 3D
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > LG > Gameloft announces set of 3D games for LG Optimus 3D Bookmark topic
tranced Posts: > 500

Three different games will come pre installed on the smartphone; N.O.V.A, Let's Golf 2 and Asphalt 6. Also available to download from the Gameloft store will be another 14 titles arriving throughout the launch period. These include apps like Spider-man and Assassins Creed.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHqy757lNj4

Full article
--
Posted: 2011-07-04 16:56:58
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I played with a Optimus 3D in Carphone store this week. To my surprise I was impressed. the 3D videos & photos plus some menus were really impressive indeed.
--
Posted: 2011-07-06 20:20:43

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

I realy like its design, is it all metal Bono?

Those ase some awesome games to come preinstalled, wonder if they will have a significant impact in its marketing seeing as you can buy those games for most Androids at a very good price, not a fan of LG but i would snap this up if i had the dough to just splash.
--
Posted: 2011-07-07 00:34:27

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Cannot remember as it was really strapped down to the store bench. Videos were fab in 3D as were photos. It is a big beast of a phone
--
Posted: 2011-07-07 00:35:00

voda_jon Posts: > 500

i splashed out on this sim free and i'm really happy with it... Great build quality. Only some flashes of metal on the front, plastic on the back.

The 3D is great. Tried an HTC Evo 3D and the 3D just isnt the same. And the games are fantastic, luckily for me Gameloft where doing 99p games so got 4 or 5 cheap...

If you have the money go for it... nice piece of android kit! Just flash a custom rom from XDA as the generic one is a bit crap!
--
Posted: 2011-09-01 11:34:16

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home