Esato Mobile
General discussions : General : Android Screenshots - Post Your Own
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > General > Android Screenshots - Post Your Own Bookmark topic
Page <  1234567>

rikken Posts: > 500

--
Posted: 2011-11-13 21:00:05
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

What's the name of that wallpaper??
--
Posted: 2011-11-13 21:05:19

rikken Posts: > 500

Winter Night
--
Posted: 2011-11-13 21:18:56

Is it live wallpaper??

Finally got mine to work I had to change it from JPEG to JPG & mine is ICS animated wallpaper nothing amazing. Has anyone used the 3D SPB launcher?? It looks amazing & costs £10
SAMSUNG GALAXY S II
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-11-13 23:08 ]

--
Posted: 2011-11-13 21:22:40

goldenface Posts: > 500

If you can, post your phone and launcher.

rikken, that looks like a nice simple home screen. Does it change with the time of day and season?
--
Posted: 2011-11-14 00:03:19

I just changed mine saying what phone it is. On the GS2 which Rikken also has there is a live wallpaper which is the weather too of the sea & wind farms.
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-11-13 23:11 ]

--
Posted: 2011-11-14 00:09:15

adsada Posts: > 500

Hopefully this thread will stay, its great to see everyones home screens and to give ideas on how to customise mine I've spent far to much time reorganising my home screen but I can never get it perfect where I leave it a lone and it becomes functional.

But I shall post mine soon (it's currently going through maintenance and 'aint looking its best) I was using the 'Seeds of life' wallpaper which is basically sperm floating around which gets a good laugh down the pub, but now have 'Magic Circle' which is just so pretty and looks nice 'n colourful
[ This Message was edited by: adsada on 2011-11-13 23:32 ]

--
Posted: 2011-11-14 00:31:17

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

Didnt even know this thread existed, realy like topics like this.

Heres my Xperia X10, using the default SE 2.3 launcher, with TweetCaster Widget at the top, News&Weather widget in the middle and built in Music player widget at the bottom, with my 4main folders at the bottom. This set up i hardly ever look at my app drawer, its not just a bunch of icons/bunch of blocks, its widgets,folders with shortcuts and it looks so simple, clean and functional just the way i like it

--
Posted: 2011-11-14 00:45:27

asmyl Posts: 53

[ This Message was edited by: asmyl on 2016-02-17 04:14 ]

--
Posted: 2011-11-14 05:17:53

funkadopest Posts: 61

clean and simple, don't like too many icons and widgets around...

(on the left, Widget Locker lock screen with custom slider + Switch Pro widget Vibrate/Silent + Simi Clock widget)
(on the right, default home-screen with Simi Clock Widget and stripped down Launcher Pro dock with only app drawer icon)

(on the left, default home-screen with launcher from Simi Clock widget)
(on the right default home-screen with Launcher Pro dock scrolled to the right to access favorite speed dial people)

(on the left, left home-screen with Simi Clock widget tweaked settings to look like touch buttons + Switch Pro widget)
(on the right, left home-screen with launcher from Simi Clock widget to access other apps)

(on the left, right home-screen with Simi Clock widget tweaked settings to look like touch buttons + Watchdog widget)
(on the right, right home-screen with launcher from Simi Clock widget to access other apps)

I can access apps that I use all the time from those 3 screens without having to go into the app drawer but minus all those icons on my home-screen...!
Wallpaper with Video Live Wallpaper (you can use any video as a live wallpaper) I use a time-lapse clouds video that I edited from youtube

--
Posted: 2011-11-14 08:09:27
Page <  1234567>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home