Esato Mobile
Information : Esato News Articles : EU Commission and U.S. Department of Justice approves Google's acquisition of Motorola
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Information > Esato News Articles > EU Commission and U.S. Department of Justice approves Google's acquisition of Motorola Bookmark topic
laffen Posts: > 500

Both the European Commission and the U.S. Department of Justice today announced that the two jurisdictions has approved Google's acquisition of Motorola

EUCommissionandU.S.DepartmentofJusticeapprovesGooglebuyingMotorola

Esato News

--
Posted: 2012-02-14 01:22:18
Edit : Quote

boosook Posts: 16

Google will not be so stupid, they perfectly know that they need support from every manufacturer, so they won't favor anyone. Let's say that Motorola is a sort of warranty... there will always be at least one Android manufacturer.
--
Posted: 2012-02-14 11:02:38

skblakee Posts: > 500

I hope this gives Google enough patents to fight off Apple with their market choking patent litigation.
--
Posted: 2012-02-14 11:18:00

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

Excellent!!

Things are about to get VERY interesting
--
Posted: 2012-02-14 11:44:17

julias Posts: > 500

This is indeed great news!
--
Posted: 2012-02-14 11:57:19

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Indeed unless Apple muscles in.
--
Posted: 2012-02-14 15:11:00

julias Posts: > 500

Apple are just miserable and jealous and can't stand others being successful if they don't stop their greed will be their downfall and as they say "The higher the climb the harder they fall" and if some of you iFans out there think that i'm wrong then i will quote Steve Jobs who said Quote:

'I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple's $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong,' he said. 'I'm going to destroy Android, because it's a stolen product. I'm willing to go thermonuclear war on this.'

Now if that is being bitter and jealous at a rivals success then i don't know what is? Needless to say Steve Jobs mission in "destroying Android" will never be realised thankfully although i doubt Apple will never stop trying.

--
Posted: 2012-02-14 15:23:11

goldenface Posts: > 500

Good news for Moto. Android is developing rapidly and gets better with each iteration.
--
Posted: 2012-02-16 08:46:12

etaab Posts: > 500

Good news indeed. Hopefully this will give Google, the companies that use its OS and Motorola more patents to fend off Apple.

Im also hoping this will improve Motorola's portfolio quality wise, their phones imo have always been sub-standard compared to SE, Nokia and Samsung.
--
Posted: 2012-02-16 19:50:52

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home