Esato Mobile
Market : Mobile phones wanted : LF: Xperia Arc or Arc S (Please lock)
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > Market > Mobile phones wanted > LF: Xperia Arc or Arc S (Please lock) Bookmark topic
JohnM Posts: > 500

Must be in very good condition, unlocked or t-mobile. Not too fussed about colour. Thanks for looking.
[ This Message was edited by: JohnM on 2012-04-30 20:53 ]

--
Posted: 2012-04-21 15:19:42
Edit : Quote

adsada Posts: > 500

I've got an Xperia arc I may consider selling, its about 7 months old, midnight blue colour. As for condition the screen is perfect as I recently took off the factory applied screen protector and put a new one on. The silver frame and the rest of the front is all perfect. The battery cover is scratched and chipped a little, but isn't really a problem as can be easily replaced for a couple of quid and unfortunately there is a crack above the light sensor, which literally all arc users will get/have got. No cracks else where and I emailed sony and they said I could send it in to get repaired, it shouldn't cost anything but I never got around to doing it.

I have flashed the official Xperia S ICS rom, but can revert this back to 2.3 if necessary.

The phone was bought unbranded so unlocked no networks etc. and the bootloader is locked.

I could possibly throw in a 32gb if you want that too, would be boxed with instructions and everything else... maybe new HDMI cable (if I can find it)

Make me an offer if you're interested. I would only want cash, no trades. As for myself I have been on these forums for quite a while now and I am sure a few people can vouch for me.

thanks

adsada
[ This Message was edited by: adsada on 2012-04-21 21:19 ]

--
Posted: 2012-04-21 22:09:37

Hi, could be interested, got any pictures of the phone, especially the rear cover and the crack on the front please. Cheers
--
Posted: 2012-04-22 17:44:02

adsada Posts: > 500

Here you go:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The chipping on the battery cover is from taking off the cover repeatedly, I have never dropped it and everything else (bar the crack on the front) is perfect!

Let me know if you want any other photos of specific angles

adsada
[ This Message was edited by: adsada on 2012-04-22 19:30 ]

--
Posted: 2012-04-22 20:25:23

Hi, sorry for delay in replying, been a mad week! Wouldn't be too concerned about the inclusion of the memory card or hdmi lead. Could do £110 via bank transfer.
--
Posted: 2012-04-25 19:55:52

Bump! Still looking for one of the above
--
Posted: 2012-04-29 10:33:49

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home