Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Technical : w595 problem, rebooting itself
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > w595 problem, rebooting itself Bookmark topic
makbut Posts: 2

Hello.

Well i have a problem with my sony ericsson w595,
i have tried to fix it but i can't.

The problem is that the mobile is rebooting by itself once in a while.

I tried to connect it with the pc in order to update it, but the phone must be turned on and used in phone mode to be updated, but when i turn on the phone and connect it to usb, it reboots, so the connection is lost every 30-40 sec and i cannot do anything.. If i connect it when it is turned off the only option is mass storage, which is not the appropriate.

If someone knows something about this, i would appreciate it a lot if he/she could help.

thanks in advance.
--
Posted: 2012-07-14 10:37:29
Edit : Quote

chunkybeats Posts: 496

Check your battery, could be on its way out. Also check your connection for the fast port, give it a clean and see, my old w995 had that problem, good luck!
--
Posted: 2012-07-14 12:40:44

annafee Posts: 82

Use Sony Ericcson Update Service(SEUS) rather than PC Companion. It uses a different way of connecting which i believe may be ur solution. . And oh it seems that it is now Sony Update Service(SUS). .
--
Posted: 2012-07-14 16:49:33

makbut Posts: 2

Thank you for the help. I am going to try what you said.
--
Posted: 2012-07-16 12:15:16

kunalmothe Posts: 36

Hello,
I think your mobile is on auto rebooting mode in setting so it might be having it's auto command to boot whenever it get connect with USB.
--
Posted: 2014-08-26 08:34:04

raymond09 Posts: 3

These are something that’s minor, but for someone who isn’t much common with it consider it HUGE, so that’s why so much is required to have some guidance over this. I have seen many people make mess of even minor issues such as that. I only prefer expert’s following that are masters in Major Cross-Platform Mobile Development Tools. It is way you could avoid unwanted damage, and can help yourself move far in the solution!
[ This Message was edited by: raymond09 on 2018-11-13 23:53 ]

--
Posted: 2018-11-14 00:33:56

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home