Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup : Internet trick about cproxy
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup > Internet trick about cproxy Bookmark topic
Young.lyric Posts: 1

Guy lets share some internet tricks about cproxy only Guy lets share some internet tricks about cproxy only
--
Posted: 2012-09-07 19:58:35
Edit : Quote

WileyMorris Posts: 1

I want to be able to set up a router in my home. I have a modem with a router built into it. I want the second router to not be able to access anything on the other network. My current network is set to 192.168.42.xxx. I know that I can set a separate router up on 192.168.42.2 but I kind of want to make it a little different like 159.128.89.xxx. Can I do this or do I have to stick with a 192.168.42.xxx configuration in order to get the second router connected to the internet?

I've seen a couple of videos tonight and they were pretty much setting them up the same way. Router 1 was 192.168.1.1 and router 2 they set up as 192.168.1.2. I want a completley different IP address for the 2nd router and put my home stuff on that one. The other one I want set up for my office network.

I hope that makes sense. So I want 2 totally different networks accessing the internet in my home. I want them to be totally different IPs from one other. So if someone is nosing around the new network, I don't want them seeing my regular home network as wel and vice versa.

I hope that makes sense and I hope someone can answer that question for me.

Reiteratting the question a little better hopefully: Can I set up a second router that's using a totally different IP address configuration as my home router?
--
Posted: 2020-10-24 10:04:27
Edit : Quote

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home