Esato Mobile
General discussions : Esato forum : Logging out with IP change
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Esato forum > Logging out with IP change Bookmark topic
Page <  12

Xajel Posts: > 500

@Laffen,
Thanks laffen, to this time I'm seeing the problem is gone ( I already wrote two reply's without being logged out, and this is another edit also without the problem )...

@Hardened,
Wow, just your name tells me you make thing too complicated... did you see @fluke9 and @TeeGee and they have the same problem ? so what do you think now ?
I was clear from the start and you're making it complicated, I've been logged out randomly when I use my mobile data ( from mobile or tethered to a PC/Laptop using USB or WiFi )... and because I'm a Webmaster for several websites I'm also facing the problem of ( IP changed, login failed ) when trying to manage or accessing the cPanel of these websites when using my mobile data, that's why I assumed that the forum is using IP based sessions rather than cookies only...

I'm done with it If you don't get it, then don't... you will loose nothing any way and this doesn't concern you either...
[ This Message was edited by: Xajel on 2012-12-05 16:51 ]

--
Posted: 2012-12-05 17:50:41
Edit : Quote

Supa_Fly Posts: > 500

that's fine ... but the situation is still affecting you. I'm not trying to piss you off I'm trying to point out what I think is going on. Just because you're a web administrator doesn't mean all sites are the same and should follow what you believe is right in practice - it the internet after all.

It concerns me because it concerns you and it does affect me - I've said I see the same thing too. I'm just not annoyed by it. Also I can learn from this if there is a resolution. I'm guessing you have tools to show what you're experiencing as a web administrator, no?

Proper troubleshooting: Just because you and 2 others are affected doesn't mean it's you or them - I never argued that. Obviously its Esato. I agreed about this! You're explanation if you RE-READ everything in every post you type - read it aloud and see how it kinda is not clear (the post just above your very last one misses a few steps). I get that this was an accident or typo ... but I highlighted it for clarity. I get that english is not everyone's first language (and could've been the reason I misunderstood the post I've highlighted above).

PS: My former name was Prom1 for a very long time on these boards. Don't make assumptions of a person just based on their name; never judge a book by its cover.
--
Posted: 2012-12-16 00:23:33
Edit : Quote
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home