Esato Mobile
Market : Accessories for sale : FS: Sony Xperia Arc Brand new boxed 32gb mem card, 3 batterys and 3 covers included +LiveSound heads
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Market > Accessories for sale > FS: Sony Xperia Arc Brand new boxed 32gb mem card, 3 batterys and 3 covers included +LiveSound heads Bookmark topic
adsada Posts: > 500

Hi there,

For sale is my Xperia arc, with loads of extras. Basically I originally had an other Xperia arc, but I broke the screen. Long story short, I sent it to sony under warranty and they gave me a brand new handset replacement. However I had since bought an Xperia neo, so I no longer need the replacement. With the phone I will be including my LiveSound headset with earbuds one set of earbuds have been used with it, but I have cleaned them down. I bought these headphones for £35 on Amazon and they have a great sound. I will also include a 32gb memory card which turns the phone into a media powerhouse! I bought a spare long lasting Anker 1600mAh battery but will come with two other genuine sony ones (one used, one brand new which came with the new phone). I also have 3 battery covers, one which has been heavily used with scratches, but the other two are brand new as well! Oh yeah and I've got a couple of screen protectors left over I'll also throw in a stylus pen.

As for the phone itself, it is obviously in mint condition with the factory protector sheet still on, it's factory unlocked and so can be used on any network. You can google the specs for the phone its a great phone and sony has been good to it with plenty of updates - it's on the latest Android 4.0.4, I had used my old Xperia arc for music, and playing .avi films flawlessly and even ran GTA3 on it smoothly (this can be bought on google play).

I also had it set up for work as a fully fledged computer, using a usb adaptor you can connect a mouse and keyboard to the phone, then plug it into a monitor or your TV via the HDMI port. It can also read usb memory sticks. A really good phone!

So get yourself a bargain, I have tried to be as honest as possible with the listing but if you have any questions I'm happy to answer them.

So I'm looking at £210 for the phone and all the extras or make me a nice offer! Can pick up from Edinburgh or will post recorded

Cheers

Forgot to add, I will also include the charger
[ This Message was edited by: adsada on 2012-12-01 17:21 ]

--
Posted: 2012-12-01 18:20:26
Edit : Quote

julias Posts: > 500

£100 offer from me.
--
Posted: 2012-12-11 18:27:06
Edit : Quote

New Topic   Reply