Esato Mobile
General discussions : Concepts of phones, accessories and user interface : Sony Concepts 2013
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Concepts of phones, accessories and user interface > Sony Concepts 2013 Bookmark topic
Page <  1234>

DexterMoser Posts: 443

@reeflotz:

It looks wonderful!

You even added an IR-remote, what is the other black thing on the upper side?

Edit:
I don't want to bother you, where is the loudspeaker? hehe
[ This Message was edited by: DexterMoser on 2013-07-17 00:15 ]

--
Posted: 2013-07-16 21:41:19
Edit : Quote

reeflotz Posts: > 500

The other black thing is supposed to be the rubberized flap for the microSD slot, I know it doesn't look like one because I got lazy in the end and just rushed it, the loudspeaker was either supposed to be placed at the bottom in between the back and bottom bezel or at the side, I was no longer able to put it, I just focused in practicing to make a render that will look close to an official render from sony . Like I said it was supposed to be a quick concept so don't take the render too seriously.
[ This Message was edited by: reeflotz on 2013-07-17 15:32 ]

--
Posted: 2013-07-17 16:29:03

And you really achieved this one (to look like an official render), many details, no rendering errors, so it's just a question of time when phonearena will steal it xD
--
Posted: 2013-07-18 14:01:08

reeflotz Posts: > 500

lol phonearena, I surely hope they don't, but I think they only steal info from the rumors thread, just like the fake specs that was posted there months ago for phonearena to copy
[ This Message was edited by: reeflotz on 2013-07-18 15:14 ]

--
Posted: 2013-07-18 16:02:38

--
Posted: 2013-07-19 02:10:39

razec Posts: > 500

I'm reposting the concept(sticker) version of the rendering I did for the rumors thread last month, since I believe what maiaramdam saw could be the closest thing we've got for the magnetic dock sensor-lens accessory that was rumored to come from the SAR website.

--
Posted: 2013-07-21 13:46:50

k2point0 Posts: 2

Simply Superb
--
Posted: 2013-08-18 18:50:57

amirprog Posts: > 500

nice forum, i would like if someone can make a phone design of my concept to give sony some more inspiration for the future phones - who knows, maybe they look at forums.
my dream design concepts, 2 versions:
1. similar xperia z glossy black design with the bezel size of lg g2, front stereo speakers like in htc one, cut out the top "sony" front logo like with the iphone which doesn't have any front logos - front logos are wasted space ("sony" and "xperia" logo only in the back).
2. second version is the same just with xperia z original bezel size - not sure about the g2 bezel - it maybe too thin and then you press the touchscreen by mistake.
best designs of the front i can think of...! the back design is less important for me.
can someone tell me how to make this concept? or maybe someone talented enough here to make it for me? will be appreciated.
[ This Message was edited by: amirprog on 2013-08-27 09:45 ]

--
Posted: 2013-08-27 10:45:16

razec Posts: > 500

On 2013-08-27 10:45:16, amirprog wrote:
nice forum, i would like if someone can make a phone design of my concept to give sony some more inspiration for the future phones - who knows, maybe they look at forums.
my dream design concepts, 2 versions:
1. similar xperia z glossy black design with the bezel size of lg g2, front stereo speakers like in htc one, cut out the top "sony" front logo like with the iphone which doesn't have any front logos - front logos are wasted space ("sony" and "xperia" logo only in the back).
2. second version is the same just with xperia z original bezel size - not sure about the g2 bezel - it maybe too thin and then you press the touchscreen by mistake.
best designs of the front i can think of...! the back design is less important for me.
can someone tell me how to make this concept? or maybe someone talented enough here to make it for me? will be appreciated.
[ This Message was edited by: amirprog on 2013-08-27 09:45 ]

Nice idea, let's see if reeflotz/benling/litoni could find some time to do that.

Most concept designers here primarily use photoshop, but there were some guys like reeflotz that could do even better with 3D. I once saw Muhammad-Oli did a concept using sketch, and he's really good at it. the thread is not as active as it was 3 years ago, but you can still find some folks here dedicated on sharing their ideas of an ideal sony design. I think /Sony cocnept designers are the most numerous prior to iphone's arrival
--
Posted: 2013-08-27 12:37:03

hihihans Posts: > 500

Some concepts even made it to "spy-pic" status
--
Posted: 2013-08-27 13:38:00
Page <  1234>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home