Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : General : Is Sony phone good in music?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Is Sony phone good in music? Bookmark topic
Page12>

warmusic Posts: 1

Hi, my Nexus S won’t work anymore so I want to have a new phone for music. It should have removable battery since my only extended battery from mpj for previous I225 impressed me a lot. My friend told me Sony phone is good in music and camera. Is that true? What about the Xperia E1? Or anyone recommend me any other Android smartphone made for music? Thank you.
--
Posted: 2014-02-17 07:18:11
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

It's true about E1.
Any Sony is good with music.
--
Posted: 2014-02-17 07:37:35

kunalmothe Posts: 36

Hello,
Actually Sony is mostlt known for its music quality as like other brands has there unique brand specialty.
You can go the Sony.
--
Posted: 2014-09-09 07:23:24

McKinley Posts: > 500

The quality is no worse than let's say Samsung. It is however or was a tad muffled when I last owned the Xperia Z1 for a couple of days. What I love though is the music player which I think is the best for any phone.
--
Posted: 2014-09-09 07:39:35

goldenface Posts: > 500

Yeah, the Walkman app is very good, with quite a few options to help you find the perfect setting. The digital noise cancellation is also big plus, cutting out something like 98% of external noise, but I think this is only on the newer models.

The E1, I think that's the one with the very loud external speaker.
--
Posted: 2014-09-09 12:12:31

shimply Posts: 14

Sony is well known brand in gadgets and when it comes to music really its unbeatable volume, bass, clarity all other attributes are really amazing.
--
Posted: 2014-10-06 11:15:38

itsjustJOH Posts: > 500

^The Xperia devices have low volume, very noticeably with headphones/earphones.
--
Posted: 2014-10-06 13:02:54

reeflotz Posts: > 500

^

well not all of them and I'm gonna have to disagree on that, that depends if you're using an earphone or headphone with high impedance, from my experience there's plenty of volume, as long as you're not using some of those monitor headphones (akg's for example) and you're using headphones made for portable devices then volume should be fine.

unless you're one of those who like to blast that thing then you'd best get yourself an amp

not sure if shimply is a bot or a real person though the reply is too generic and one sided, feels like an advertisement
--
Posted: 2014-10-06 13:33:14

itsjustJOH Posts: > 500

I probably just got used to listening music from my PC. But my old Samsung Star sounded louder than my Xperia L, even louder than the Z2 of my friend. I tried the earphones that came with it. It's okay most of the time, but I think it would be better if it sounded louder. I ain't no audiophile, and I know Sony does a fine job with audio quality (Z2 really sounded good) but the volume is the only gripe I have with their Xperias. It's always a complaint from reviews.

I always am skeptical about these new members with very few posts, though this one doesn't seem to be one of those spammers.
--
Posted: 2014-10-06 14:26:03

kriti9898 Posts: 20

i love musical mobile phone Sony Ericsson Walkman W995 ! this is great mobile phone buy from Moskart.com

--
Posted: 2015-06-22 14:25:02
Page12>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home