Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : Nokia : Nokia 9 Only really shoots with ONE camera?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > Nokia > Nokia 9 Only really shoots with ONE camera? Bookmark topic
mlife Posts: > 500

So, I took advantage of Nokia's offer to send me an XR20 with 50% discount due to my Nokia 9 not getting anymore updates. After receiving my XR20, the first thing I attempted to do was compare the images. Every image I took with the XR20 was better than the 9 - daytime, night, long exposure manual and RAW... every time XR20 came out on top... this got me thinking so I created the card you see below:

I then proceeded to use different variations of coverage to determine what happen to image if I only used the main cameras or a combination of different cameras and in EVERY TEST the image was 100% black if the main/center camera was covered!! NO IMAGE at all was produced by any other camera.

Next, I tested the time of flight sensor.. I took one image with it open and another with it covered up.... both images were identical! I could still adjust blur, refocus and the the EXIF on each image were in fact IDENTICAL!!! LMFAO, we've been scammed!!
--
Posted: 2021-12-12 15:15:07
Edit : Quote

goldenface Posts: > 500

Wow! That's not good.
--
Posted: 2021-12-13 12:50:23
Edit : Quote

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home