Esato Mobile
General discussions : Esato forum : To laffen about T68i and the mms for T68 etc.
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Esato forum > To laffen about T68i and the mms for T68 etc. Bookmark topic
Page <  123>

Visitor. Posts: 6

Quote:
On 2002-03-09 00:51, john74 wrote:
Quote:
On 2002-03-08 19:01, arroyootje wrote:
Visitor wrote:
"Abvoiusly shitheads comes in a crowd in this place"

--->Obviously shitheads don't know how to spell....

i agree

Well, shitheads usually do agree with each others!
--
Posted: 2002-03-09 00:56:00
Edit : Quote

mixin Posts: > 500

Quite pathetic, that you come here, waste everyones time, including your own, thinking you the best thing to hit the planet. Im not gonna start calling people names, but dont you think that you should find something better to do with your time?

--
Posted: 2002-03-09 01:04:00

Quote:
On 2002-03-09 01:04, MixiN wrote:
Quite pathetic, that you come here, waste everyones time, including your own, thinking you the best thing to hit the planet. Im not gonna start calling people names, but dont you think that you should find something better to do with your time?

So I am the one who's wasting time? I am being attacked by everyone just because I pointed out that someone here told a direct lie when saying that he had gotten his T68 updated with MMS-software R1D.

Everyone here seem to agree that telling such a striaght lie is ok, but anyone (like me) who tries to stop people from spending time going to their SC:s for an update that doesn't exist, gets attacked.

Should I have shutted up about the lie so that many people would have travelled far or maybe even sent their phones in for service?

Stop attacking me!
--
Posted: 2002-03-09 01:21:00

gomichaelkgo Posts: 183

People:

I propose that we stop with the petty insults and name-calling.

Most of you would never talk this way if you weren't hiding behind your computer (or now your mobile phone). Why don't you post topics with the same attitude that you would give to someone in person?

Let's try and have some dignity and not fill the esato.com forum with the same garbage that clogs most other newsgroups and messageboards.

This is not a site about who's a liar, who's a bad speller, who's stupid, etc. It's a site where we can discuss and help people with their cool mobile phones!

Woo-hoo, post 100 for me.

[ This Message was edited by: gomichaelkgo on 2002-03-09 01:27 ]
--
Posted: 2002-03-09 01:22:00

Quote:
On 2002-03-09 01:22, gomichaelkgo wrote:
People:

I propose that we stop with the petty insults and namecalling.

Most of you would never talk this way if you weren't hiding behind your computer (or now your mobile phone). Why don't you post topics in the same manner that you might tell them in person?

Let's try and have some dignity and not fill the http://www.esato.com forum with the garbage that clogs most other newsgroups and messageboards.

Answer this question: Does that include walking up to someones face telling a straight lie that makes them take the train thinking they will get their T68 updated with something that doesn't exist?

Stop attacking me!
--
Posted: 2002-03-09 01:27:00

_Mewtwo_ Posts: 2

I totally agree with Visitor! All you who are attacking that person who only was trying to stop people from taken the train to a SC or from sending their phones in, you really are pathetic!

Leave this fellow alone, we need honest, polite and nice gentlemens like him here. I don't know how we really could do without Visitor. So stop attacking him!

Why don't you attack the one who lied instead. Keep this up and I'll soon also start thinking everyone here are shitheads.
--
Posted: 2002-03-09 01:52:00

Quote:
On 2002-03-09 01:52, _Mewtwo_ wrote:
I totally agree with Visitor! All you who are attacking that person who only was trying to stop people from taken the train to a SC or from sending their phones in, you really are pathetic!

Leave this fellow alone, we need honest, polite and nice gentlemens like him here. I don't know how we really could do without Visitor. So stop attacking him!

Why don't you attack the one who lied instead. Keep this up and I'll soon also start thinking everyone here are shitheads.

Thank you!
--
Posted: 2002-03-09 01:56:00

_Mewtwo_ Posts: 2

Quote:
On 2002-03-09 01:56, Visitor. wrote:
Thank you!

You are welcome!
--
Posted: 2002-03-09 01:58:00

T68GR Posts: 58

So Visitor you started supporting your self as mewtwo now? Look I agree with your info back at those dark ages before T68i's existance become a fact BUT your language my friend can cause a war! Please be more polite! Please!
We try to sort things out about our nice mobile phones we don't need all this crappy conversation!
Thank you for your understanding and give us back the nice informative Visitor we had here before the bad language!
We are here cause we have something in common our nice T68's! Please dont forget that!
--
Posted: 2002-03-09 02:10:00

jh67 Posts: > 500

Visitor > You seem to be misunderstanding something here,..or You didnt read what I wrote earlier :

people dont usually tell lies on purpose. Its based on wrong information, or different information that people get from e.g. service point or SE themselves.

So its not a lie, and it certaintly doesnt give You the right to call them liars or worse.

About deleting own messages : well this is basically used, when people by mistake replies in a topic, and finds out, that they replied in the wrong place !

But You delete your replies, because they contain "not so nice comments" towards others.
Although You seem to forget that people "quote" them,..so they are still "known", just not visible anymore.

No one attacked You,..You started it yourself,..and You keep on going right now.
Wouldnt YOU reply, if you were called "shithead" or Liar ?

Jan

[ This Message was edited by: jh67 on 2002-03-09 13:28 ]
--
Posted: 2002-03-09 13:24:00
Page <  123>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home