Esato Mobile
General discussions : Esato forum : To laffen about T68i and the mms for T68 etc.
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Esato forum > To laffen about T68i and the mms for T68 etc. Bookmark topic
Page <  123

wapmanse Posts: 249

Latest news from a SP in Stockholm...SE working on the software right now and it should be available begining of next week!!! This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-03-09 13:41:00
Edit : Quote

socarb Posts: 81

Wapmanse... How do you know that? Livin' in Stockholm, and hope you're right...
--
Posted: 2002-03-09 13:44:00

mixin Posts: > 500

visitor > i understand 100% that you are angry with people for calling lies on the board. I too am completly mad at them for doing so. BUT, i havent been going around calling people names etc etc. People arent mad at you because you have tried to stop the lying, they are mad because you have been blatently calling them names. At one point you were calling people "shithead" just because they said they werent happy with your language on the board.

I think your attitude in one post made people forget that the post had been started with a possible lie.
Deleting your posts is just a way of showing your guilt. THe people who have read them already know what you have done. Newbies to the forum could easily be mislead into thinking that we are picking on you. Good PLan visitor. Get the n00bs to support your case!
--
Posted: 2002-03-09 14:39:00

.Visitor Posts: 2

> Jan

I sure wouldn't tell a lie!

[ This Message was edited by: laffen on 2002-03-09 22:40 ]
--
Posted: 2002-03-09 22:28:00

arroyootje Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2002-03-09 01:52, _Mewtwo_ wrote:
I totally agree with Visitor! All you who are attacking that person who only was trying to stop people from taken the train to a SC or from sending their phones in, you really are pathetic!

Leave this fellow alone, we need honest, polite and nice gentlemens like him here. I don't know how we really could do without Visitor. So stop attacking him!

Why don't you attack the one who lied instead. Keep this up and I'll soon also start thinking everyone here are shitheads.

Oh look, it's the silly c*nt who wrote this topic: http://esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=2595&forum=20&11

You should be banned from this site!!!!

--
Posted: 2002-03-10 18:33:00
Page <  123

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home