Esato Mobile
General discussions : Esato forum : Would it be hard to add the "New Topic" function to the wap forum?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Esato forum > Would it be hard to add the "New Topic" function to the wap forum? Bookmark topic
masu Posts: 99

It wouldn't even have to have all the available forums listed... just the most common ones, like General (about SE mobiles) etc. You'd just type your login info, the subject, select from a list to which forum you want to post the topic and write the text, send. Would it be to hard to do this (mostly directed to laffen)?

When I'm away from home my fav WAP site is Esato forums and I like it the way it is but this improvement would make it alot better.
--
Posted: 2002-03-08 09:52:00
Edit : Quote

masu Posts: 99

Also... when you click a topic in the wap forum and it opens, could you add "forum home", "reply", "goto post:" links to the beginning of the page, too? Would this be a good idea? It would make it easier to follow topics 'cause when you see there are new posts on a topic familiar to you, you always have to read the first message (which means usually alot of arrow button ticking) 'cause all the links are at the bottom of the page. That's rather boring if you've already posted to the topic, say, six times .

This is a problem also when you have just posted to a topic. You go to a page which says something like this: You can view your post here. Then you jump to the beginning of the first message in that topic. Now, if you want to go to Forum home you have to read the first message once again. At this point it really starts to annoy you... .
--
Posted: 2002-03-08 16:45:00
Edit : Quote

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home