Esato Mobile
Market : Mobile phones wanted : P800 Missing Aplications...
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Market > Mobile phones wanted > P800 Missing Aplications... Bookmark topic
als_ Posts: 6

I was thinking the p800 is lacking some vital software that i'd think should be in the phone like Tv infared remote control and video recorder with voice...

...if you can think of any other apps add them...
Oh if anyone knows where i can get the IR remote or the video recorder can you please tell me, i also wanted to know can i put SIS file on my p800 ?
--
Posted: 2003-04-29 10:24:00
Edit : Quote

preet Posts: 1

i agree wid u ! ! ! ! ! n there should be more interactive games .... I'm in kuwait and here you can't do much with your p800 i wish there was better games for instance rpg games or gmes where you play against other ppl on wap im sorry i dont know where i can get those programs for you but you should ask Phil N. he seems to know alot about p800 and other SE phone and alot about the forums here. i really mean when i say im gay and proud i fancy men and love their aroma love you all preet singh bedi peace my babys. if u r in kuwait and want hot stemy sex email me and ill give u my number my emal is preet567@hotmail.com we can have a 4some wit my brothers

[ This Message was edited by: preet on 2003-04-29 10:04 ]
--
Posted: 2003-04-29 10:56:00

jefcons Posts: 28

I dont have a P800 but there is a java application that works very will in 3650. maybe you should try installing the apps.
--
Posted: 2003-04-29 11:15:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home