Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : New to Esato? Please read this forum first : Storing Numbers on Sim
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > Storing Numbers on Sim Bookmark topic
Perm_T Posts: 18

Hi, first off apologies if this topic has already been discussed - i'm new to this forum.

I just bought my T68 a few days ago and have stored about 30 numbers in it so far. I've noticed that all the numbers are stored straight to the phones memory. I've read up about speed dialing but this only works from the sim (right ??). Well, i'd like to store my 10 most dialed numbers to sim positions 1-10. But there isn't any option to copy individual numbers to the sim - only a 'Copy all to Sim' option. Thats pointless cos the order that i've got my numbers stored on my phone (especially 1-10) aren't my most commonly dialled numbers - and anyway, why would i want to duplicate the whole phone memory onto the sim ?? Is there anyway to just copy individual numbers to the sims first 10 positions ???

Also is there anyway to make the phone store to the sim by default rather than to the phone ??

Thanx in advance.

Perm

[ This Message was edited by: Perm_T on 2002-04-05 16:42 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Perm_T on 2002-04-05 16:43 ]
--
Posted: 2002-04-05 16:40:00
Edit : Quote

arnoldc Posts: > 500

@Perm_T, I use the Ericsson Phone Book and Text Message Manager to manage the phone's phone book and SIM entries. You may want to try that.
--
Posted: 2002-04-06 04:40:00

arroyootje Posts: > 500

or... stick your card in a Nokia for the fastest and easiest solution...
--
Posted: 2002-04-06 07:56:00

Ninja Posts: 33

Quote:
On 2002-04-06 04:40, arnoldc wrote:
@Perm_T, I use the Ericsson Phone Book and Text Message Manager to manage the phone's phone book and SIM entries. You may want to try that.

Is this desktop software that comes with the phone ?
If so how are you synching it with the phone
TIA
--
Posted: 2002-04-08 11:15:00

arnoldc Posts: > 500

@Ninja, it is the desktop software that can be downloaded (i have full links in the software section of the forum and FAQ). i'm not sure if it will still work with the T68i (i noticed you have one based on your avatar).

i use DRS-10 to sync most of the time (sometimes Ir).

[ This Message was edited by: arnoldc on 2002-04-08 11:29 ]
--
Posted: 2002-04-08 11:22:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home