Esato Mobile
General discussions : General : why do we buy colour schreen phones???
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > General > why do we buy colour schreen phones??? Bookmark topic
Page <  1234>

bart Posts: > 500

because al tv show's are already in colour! not everything is in coulor for the mobile phone world
--
Posted: 2002-04-06 10:57:00
Edit : Quote

evoke Posts: > 500

OK Bart I know you don't like your T68 so go and get another phone you do like - not in colour. No one forced you to buy a colour screen phone. I personally wouldn't live without a colour phone now but that's my preference.

GPRS in UK actually works out cheaper in many respects than standard WAP calls and colour WAP sites will be popping up everwhere as more colour phones come on the market - that's called technological advance. MMS will be released over here in the UK very shortly and is operational in several countries already!
Why buy anything new and better? Because we like it! If you don't like it don't buy it - it's as simple as that but I bet you in another few years ALL phones with be in colour.

Anyway good luck with your hunt for a new phone.

Ed
--
Posted: 2002-04-06 12:22:00

ferrarista44 Posts: > 500

guess what i bought! a t68!
it's got:
-bluetooth
-SyncML client
-Email client
-organizer
-IR
-GPRS
-EMS
-WAP 1.2
-voice applications
-etc....etc....etc...

oh, did i say i get a 256-colour display to come with it. i think it's a compliment coz you bought that phone.

point it, didnt buy T68 because it's got colored screen!

--
Posted: 2002-04-06 12:55:00

dan47 Posts: 339

aren't u happy that you have colored phone? one of the first maybe.
if you are not glad, maybe u can just sell it.
--
Posted: 2002-04-06 14:12:00

Linkinpark17UK Posts: 372

I'm happy that I've got a colour screen, it made all my freinds with black and white screen Nokia's jealous, mwahahahahahaha

Any how once you've got a colour screen there is simply no going back.
When and if I buy a new phone it must have a colour screen or else it just won't feel right.
--
Posted: 2002-04-06 14:50:00

evoke Posts: > 500

Linkinpark I totally agree! This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-04-06 15:41:00

jh67 Posts: > 500

Well, I didnt buy the T68 for the "color-screen alone".
I bought it, because its got some features that I use.

I had the T-39,..and used its features a lot,..and I simply wanted a newer phone with even more features, and I liked the joystick-idea and "of course" the colorscreen is nice too.

It was exactly the same with e.g. color-tv's and pc's,..SOMEONE had to start it off.
Colorscreens will appear more and more, we saw that on Cebit as well.
It makes it easier to read content/menues and so on. So it does have a purpose, apart from making the phone attractive.

Thats just called evolution

I didnt buy the T68 because of MMS.
Gprs I used on my T-39 as well,..quite ok price here in DK.
So of course I didnt want to buy a phone, that didnt have the features the T-39 had.
So the natural choice was : T68.
All the features plus more, no antenna, bigger screen, and a beautiful design,..who could ask for more

Jan

--
Posted: 2002-04-06 16:21:00

Silencer Posts: 105

I got the t68 because my boyf wanted it. And he asked me if I too wanted one. How can you turn a question like that down?
Besides, I love my color screen.

[ This Message was edited by: Silencer on 2002-04-22 16:18 ]
--
Posted: 2002-04-22 16:17:00

JWBlue Posts: 104

remember when computer monitors where all either green, white or amber? it really strains your eyes! why not be future ready and always be ready for change? This post was posted from a WAP device
--
Posted: 2002-04-22 16:40:00

arroyootje Posts: > 500

I saw the T68 the first time and KNEW it would be mine.... It was beautiful, I think the reason why we have colour screens is cos it looks more life-like and people like that....
--
Posted: 2002-04-23 13:25:00
Page <  1234>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home