Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup : E-mail problem with ericsson T68
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup > E-mail problem with ericsson T68 Bookmark topic
santana Posts: 106

i'm having some problem with the e-mail in my T68 phone. i have setup the yahoo e-mail account in my t68. i can receive & send e-mail with this setting but the problem occur with the body message. i'm receiving e-mails without the body message.

Do anyone having the same problem? Can anyone help me solve this problem.

Thanx. MERRY CHRISTMAS

santana
--
Posted: 2001-12-25 15:11:00
Edit : Quote

jh67 Posts: > 500

See this topic :

http://esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=130&forum=2&47

jan
--
Posted: 2001-12-25 15:17:00

Jan,

The site that you have put on for my do not tell much thing on the problem i have.
Please help me.

santana
--
Posted: 2001-12-25 15:39:00

jh67 Posts: > 500

Okay then,..unfortunately I cant use Yahoo here in denmark,..doesnt support pop3.

BUT : Isnt there, in your yahoo.mail, some settings/options,..where it says something about "header" ?
I mean, somewhere, where you can change the look of the mails your'e getting,..or "how much" of the mail, you wish to retrieve ?

Unfortunately I cant check this part out myself,..but I know that those kind of options are normal with other providers.

Good luck

Jan

--
Posted: 2001-12-25 18:22:00

Nopoint Posts: 62

I got the same problem. have tried both Netcom (norway) and Yahoo. But i can't get anything i the body field. Have have set "text format" option in yahoo setting. But the problem is the same. Anyone know what to do???? I can connect and download but when i open the email i just see from, to, and subject
--
Posted: 2002-01-10 03:09:00

fatbastard Posts: 18

I had the same problem with my phone, went to Ericsson at the beginning of November, and they said, that my nw provider (westel 900, Hungary) doesn't use the new e-mail security the Txx works with. I talked with Westel about it, they said, that it would be too expensive for them to correct this problem (about $200.000), but Ericsson will release a new sw version soon. And the R1C came, and it's working now without problems (but with R1C there are other probls browsing wap sites ).
--
Posted: 2002-01-10 21:33:00

Nopoint Posts: 62

why is it not possible to se emails who are sent from hotmail. when i open emails on my t68 who are sent from a hotmail account. I can't see anything in the body field. I'm pop my emails from yahoo. Anyone know. plz msg me!!
--
Posted: 2002-01-15 00:12:00

i don't have that problem anymore..

santana
--
Posted: 2002-02-02 12:39:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home