Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : Insult the person who post before you! (Flame War Fun)
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > Insult the person who post before you! (Flame War Fun) Bookmark topic
Page123>

escobar Posts: 191

This is going to be fun!

When you answer to this thread, you have to insult the previous poster in some way, and any insulting, bad and words you wouldn't say to your grandma are legal to use! The point is to make the best insults!

An example: Escobar is a retarded asshole!

Don't know why I posted this pic, but anyway, LET THE INSULTING BEGING!

[ This Message was edited by: escobar on 2002-04-15 22:58 ]
--
Posted: 2002-04-15 22:55:00
Edit : Quote

Andrew_Love Posts: 89

honestly mate just piss off im fed up with u and ur shitty posts get a life
--
Posted: 2002-04-15 23:06:00

Wow, nice start!

No wonder you're an asshole since you come from the cheapest most shitty country in the world!
--
Posted: 2002-04-15 23:13:00

tiggerman Posts: 21

Escobar:
How could I stay away from this thread??

You are the most pig ignorant, self indulgent, egotistic prick i have ever had the chance to "speak" with. Your breath probably smells. You have green under you armpits where you dont wash. You only have access to a pc because your teacher said you could have a "play" with his HARDdrive.....

is that okay??

TOSSER, like i give a shit what you think!!!!!
--
Posted: 2002-04-15 23:19:00

Andrew_Love Posts: 89

shut it tiger boy
--
Posted: 2002-04-15 23:23:00

andrew, you sound like a nice bloke. dont get yourself drawn into his arguements.

Trainspotting, now theres a good film.
--
Posted: 2002-04-15 23:29:00

doubleduh Posts: 436

hey tiggerman, you selfish asshole, only post one time!
--
Posted: 2002-04-15 23:32:00

alright, i'll play.

Doubleduh, that sounds like a really intelligent name.
Doubledick head would suit you much better,
By the way tell your mom her breakfast tastes shite!!

--
Posted: 2002-04-15 23:38:00

Eric's Son Posts: 261

Tiger you stink of piss and your teeth click. By the way your mums charging too much This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-04-15 23:56:00

Tiggerman ->

Well, even though my breath might smell, and I don't clean my armpits, that's nothing compared to the fact that you look like a monkey in your face. I can wash myself, what can you do about your ugly face? And even though I'm a egotistic prick, you're born retarded. I can learn new manérs, you're still mentally inadvequate! And guess what I did to your mamma last night!

Andrew_Love ->

Since you hate my posts, why do you visit them? I'll let you all know why! You are in love with me! Andrew_Love is gay! You should see the pm's he sends me! And please Andrew, stop sending me those nude pics of yourself in my mail! I don't want you! I have a girl! Btw, you look like hell!!!

Eric's Son ->

Your pinkyfinger is five times the sizeof your dick, and youre girl looks like a nice pig!

[ This Message was edited by: escobar on 2002-04-16 00:04 ]
--
Posted: 2002-04-16 00:00:00
Page123>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home