Esato Mobile
General discussions : Product reviews : T610 user reviews
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Product reviews > T610 user reviews Bookmark topic
Page <  12345>

rencomp Posts: 188

I agree with you, mine is now 2,5 month old, and i also have some problems with the joystick (when moving it to the left, its staying to the left when i release it) and some keys (3 all the time) are non-responsive, but except from that, i think its a great phone, with better reception than my t68i, a battery thats good enough for me (more than a day) and a good sound quality when making phone calls.the camera quality is fine for me, i never use it anyway... This message was posted from a WAP device
--
Posted: 2003-12-31 14:18:23
Edit : Quote

701 Posts: > 500

For me,the cam quality is enough to take 'moment-snapshots' and store it over the net or on a cd. The backpannel is moving almost half an inch up and down:-( Do u have the same prob guys? This message was posted from a T610
--
Posted: 2003-12-31 17:51:22

steele Posts: 329

I bought a t610 for my wife and a P900 for myself. But since my p900 has not yet arrived, i borrow my wife's t610 and let her use the service unit my Telcom gave me.

I bought an fm stereo attachment with the t610. One time, while i was listening to music and playing Minigolf at the same time, the screen froze and was not responding. I have to take off the battery because the on/off button was not responding as well. I guess you're not suppose to play games while listening to music in the first place.

Other than that, i really love t610 design especially the keypads. Bluetooth connectivity is a breeze and it's picture quality taken from its camera is good in viewing through a pc. Z600 is a better phone if it's fine for you to add some bulk in your pocket.
--
Posted: 2004-01-09 06:19:58

50Cent Posts: > 500

Has anybody got any pictures they have taken with the T610??? I would like to see wht it is like.

Thanks
Twista
--
Posted: 2004-01-27 20:13:44

rddearing Posts: 9

Bought my T610 at the end of January as an upgrade from the T310. The 310 was a great intro to SE phones and the T610 has proved to uphold this satisfaction by being an incredibly smart looking phone packed with the features I required (wanted to move to Bluetooth from IR).

Never need to use the camera since I have a nice digital one of my own although I do agree that the quality is not that great but the Bluetooth support works great and as with the 310 I love the fact that it uses MIDI files for ringtones and JPEGS for pictures - makes transferring to and from the PC soooo much easier than having to use a third party program to convert to and fro.

1 month on and I still have zero complaints about this phone - love it
--
Posted: 2004-03-05 16:14:56

ultramookie Posts: 1

I got the T610 a week ago and love it. It is great, works well with the Jabra BT250 that I just picked up for it (I had the Plantronics M3000, but that was uncomfortable). I wrote a full review of the T610 here:

http://www.epinions.com/content_132364865156
--
Posted: 2004-03-07 03:19:12

Sammy_boy Posts: > 500

I have just got hold of a T610 - one which I've repaired myself after it's previous keeper's dog chewed it and smashed it's LCD and knackered the battery - and am very pleased with it. I have been using a Samsung V200, which is a good phone, but I think the T610 is better. The V200 has a better screen, a brilliant reception, but no Bluetooth and only limited IR useability. The T610 looks better and is better styled than the V200 (well, it will do once I replace the rather chewed-up facia!), and I think is easier to use - despite the Vodafone software that's on it. The reception can sometimes be a bit dodgy - the area I live in can be quite patchy, and the V200 with it's external aerial wins hands down on that front; the T610 sometimes goes to 'SOS calls only' and struggles to get above 2-3 signal bars where the V200 would have 5 out of 6. Texting on a V200 in a pain in the proverbials as well - you can't add words to the T9 dictionary for example. The camera on the V200 is vastly superior to the T610, with it being a VGA camera (that swivels! bit gimmicky really).
And finally - I only bought the T610 to fix up and sell while the V200 was my main phone - I can see myself hanging on the the Sony Ericcson and flogging the V200 - I much prefer the looks, useability, and features of the T610 - becoming a big fan of it!!
--
Posted: 2004-03-31 19:49:38

t68iNWO Posts: 160

I think the T610 is an excellent phone, far better than 98% of the phones on the market and that is why it has won the award for Best Terminal by the GSM world congress.

PROS: screen size, connectivity (IrDA, Bluetooth, WAP, Cable Connect, Sync with PC and MAC), size and weight, style and the look is so professional and eligant, accessory compatability with SE's accessory line, built in camera.

CONS: if you touch the black plastic with your finger it leaves a finger print, but that's not a big deal

I would also like to add this. I don't know why everyone complains about the picture quality of the camera. Remember, this is a PHONE, not a digital camera. the camera is for fun purposes only like for caller id and mms, NOT for printing and using as a quality camera of choice. Just be glad it has a camera and don't take that fact for granted. The camera is perfectly suitable for what it is intended for, and that's for fun, not professionalism.

Botton line, one of the most excellent phones ever created, worthy to be the T68i upgrade and it has set the path for more great phones by SE.

[ This Message was edited by: t68iNWO on 2004-03-31 20:20 ]
--
Posted: 2004-03-31 21:19:07

rdnymllnsktr Posts: > 500

Good point there about the camera. This is a phone camera. We have all bought PHONES, not cameras. Yeesh, I'm looking at the K700, seeing that it can capture not just pics, but clips, and I'm thinking, we're not buying phones, we're buying cameras with a built in phone!!!

If you want a high quality camera, then go out and buy yourself a camera. If you want a phone, then go buy a phone. If you want a phone, but want to have a camera at your hands to take a pic whenever you want, then buy a camera phone.

If you want a super high quality camera phone, then you make us one, and we'll buy it. But don't complain about how the quality of the camera's not professional grade. You're getting a phone, not a camera!!!

Ethan

[ This Message was edited by: rdnymllnsktr on 2004-03-31 20:27 ]
--
Posted: 2004-03-31 21:24:28

t68iNWO Posts: 160

Very well said rdnymllnsktr!
--
Posted: 2004-03-31 21:32:56
Page <  12345>

New Topic   Reply