Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : New to Esato? Please read this forum first : US T68 newbie owner questions...
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > US T68 newbie owner questions... Bookmark topic
horseflesh Posts: 3

I just got my T68, which is running on ATT Wireless. I had a Moto T193 for a few weeks, but I just ordered an iPAQ with Bluetooth so I decided to upgrade to the T68 too.

Great phone, but there are a few questions vexing me after much forum browsing and Google searching. I'd appreciate any clues.

Oh, I have firmware R2B013.

- How is a T68m different than my "T68?"

- My manual claims that I can add a picture to a phone book contact, but I don't have the menu option for that. I can't do a personal ring for a contact either. What gives? Does the manual text lead the actual firmware?

- When it says "picture," does it mean one of the little B&W images or a big color image? Not that it matters right now anyway since I can't use the feature...

- Is there any way to turn off the clock screen saver?

- What's a realistic standby time, assuming very little talk time used and no heavy IR/Bluetooth use?

Thanks a bunch for the help!

--
Posted: 2002-04-21 22:33:00
Edit : Quote

Cytech Posts: > 500

there are absolutely no difference between T68 and T68m... why? cause it's the same phone from the beginning the T68m was mostly called T68 (even by ) but since T68i has been released that little "m" has started to be more visible to separate the two T68 models...

the T68m has a standby time of 165-290 hours... depending on how far it is to the basestation, if it's objects in the way etc etc....
--
Posted: 2002-04-21 23:00:00
Edit : Quote

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home