Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : New to Esato? Please read this forum first : please help! problems uploading pictures to esato
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > please help! problems uploading pictures to esato Bookmark topic
jeff low Posts: 1

So i've signed up and got to the part where you name the image and browse the computer to upload the image.

I tried to upload a JPEG image from my desktop pictures file, so it is in the "file to be uploaded" box as: C:\Documents and Settings\ Jeffrey\Desktop\My Pictures\us.JPG.

When I click it it says, "The file uploaded is not a image format. Please upload GIF or JPEG files only."

Do I have to change something here? Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
--
Posted: 2002-04-23 03:16:00
Edit : Quote

TheK Posts: 1

i've got the same problem and it seems to be a common one. However there isn't a mention about it anywhere else on this site or the forum.

i did find however i could upload a logo anonymously as a colour logo and the image showed up fine

this problem is getting annoying now. i've tried various formats, combinations, directories without spaces, palette configurations, searches on forums, searches on google... with no luck. any help would be much appreciated
--
Posted: 2002-05-05 04:52:00
Edit : Quote

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home