Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : General : ///Ericsson Forum - Infos and support - For help contact your local eriman! Details in the 1. post!
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > ///Ericsson Forum - Infos and support - For help contact your local eriman! Details in the 1. post! Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... , 109911001101>

Zb Posts: 8

There's nothing new here long ago. Here is my collection:

https://ericssonaccess.pokazywarka.pl/

https://ericsson.pokazywarka.pl/

--
Posted: 2018-12-27 20:26:45
Edit : Quote

markymark Posts: 190

Happy New Year all!

I’m looking for one or two t66 phones, faulty with the “no network” bug is also fine. Just the circuit board also good!
Purple coulour preferred in case of complete phone.
Paypal or trade.
Thanks

--
Posted: 2019-01-01 08:21:48

cableguy Posts: > 500

There's a non working hedvig up on ebay.co.uk now
Currently price is 100gbp

[ This Message was edited by: cableguy on 2019-02-01 11:03 ]

--
Posted: 2019-02-01 08:25:15

torshammer Posts: 166

Latest devices in my collection.

--
Posted: 2019-07-30 13:04:52

sujonkumar12 Posts: 1

#QatarFaxList Consider all the highlights that are essential parts to have on your own, or office use, printer. As everybody utilizes their machine for an alternate errand, individuals are without a doubt going to look for changed models that pair impeccably with their solicitations. Qatar Fax List On the off chance that you are a person who needs a gadget that can be more than your regular printer then you should additionally break down all the highlights of the Brother MIC . This model is marked as a multi work, shading printer that is fit for giving you proficient quality archives and photos unfailingly.

A rundown of the highlights, without almost hitting every one of their additional items, incorporates the capacity to fax, sweep, print, and duplicate. Replicating is intended to be completely bother free and takes into consideration you to duplicate piles up to 35 pages high, hands free in its programmed record feeder. On the other hand you are available to utilizing the archive glass to check paper and make your duplicates. For replicating and printing you can unquestionably expect a snappy result of 17 pages for each moment. Faxing is intended to be quick too and takes into account faxes to be sent directly from your work area, utilizing your PC. The other alternative for sending faxes is just utilizing the guide directly on your machine.

--
Posted: 2020-08-25 09:09:23

hemantjup78 Posts: 2

My current subscription is coming to an end and that means I am allowed to pick a new phone (I won't go over the data plan and such)

Hope you guys can help me pick!

ATM I have a Sony Xperia XZ and I can use an upgrade.

I really liked my HTC one m9 before this Xperia, and with all the upcoming and current phone models I'm quite lost on what to get.

Things I would love to have on a new phone:

good battery

not to big, around 6inch (needs to fit in my DJI Mavic air controller)

nice amounts of RAM (for the quick movie edits on the road)

Top of the line camera would be nice ( I'm planning on traveling a lot more and would love to use the phone more instead of an extra action cam (GoPro etc)

android, definitely android. I really fell in love with all the things I could customise

not much bloatware (Google is ok)

USB-C would be nice

3,5mm audio jack

stereo speakers

There are probably some more small things I would love to have, but we will find them later on!

Kind regards.
--
Posted: 2020-12-03 06:37:27

hemantjup78 Posts: 2

On 2020-08-25 09:09:23, sujonkumar12 wrote:
#QatarFaxList Consider all the highlights that are essential parts to have on your own, or office use, printer. As everybody utilizes their machine for an alternate errand, individuals are without a doubt going to look for changed models that pair impeccably with their solicitations. Qatar Fax List On the off chance that you are a person who needs a gadget that can be more than your regular printer then you should additionally break down all the highlights of the Brother MIC . This model is marked as a multi work, shading printer that is fit for giving you proficient quality archives and photos unfailingly. https://tweakbox.mobi/ https://getappvalley.com/ https://vlc.onl

A rundown of the highlights, without almost hitting every one of their additional items, incorporates the capacity to fax, sweep, print, and duplicate. Replicating is intended to be completely bother free and takes into consideration you to duplicate piles up to 35 pages high, hands free in its programmed record feeder. On the other hand you are available to utilizing the archive glass to check paper and make your duplicates. For replicating and printing you can unquestionably expect a snappy result of 17 pages for each moment. Faxing is intended to be quick too and takes into account faxes to be sent directly from your work area, utilizing your PC. The other alternative for sending faxes is just utilizing the guide directly on your machine.

issue got solvedd
[ This Message was edited by: hemantjup78 on 2020-12-05 09:36 ]

--
Posted: 2020-12-05 10:35:43

flipphone Posts: 4

Hi there,

does anyone still looking here have a multimeter to measure the BSI-to-ground-pin resistance of the BUS-10/11 and especially the BSL-10/11 batteries?

With the battery contacts facing up and towards you, you just need to check the resistance value between the left and the centre contact of the battery (sorry, cannot upload images here for some reason...)

Since it is now 20 years since the T39m was launched (and since I loved that phone back then) I want to get one that I built from parts back up and running as a daily driver for work. So far, the phone works, the infamous BGA circuit has received its support pads following the old Ericssson "mandatory service" instructions, I managed to find a Microsoft certified 64bit driver for the DCU-11 data cable, MyPhoneExplorer does a great job syncing my phone book and calendar, and my smartphone forwards important Signal messages via SMS to the old guy during my work hours.

The only thing which is not satisfying is the BSL-10 fake batteries you can still get, so I am looking for a way to take that chinese battery case and build something decent into it. There are some Li-Ion batteries for newer phone that should just about fit into that case.

But to get that done, you need the correct battery size indicator resistors, and you cannot find that information anywhere...
[ This Message was edited by: flipphone on 2021-07-17 15:22 ]

--
Posted: 2021-07-17 15:46:42

cableguy Posts: > 500

If I can find my multimeter I will do it for you
--
Posted: 2021-07-22 20:00:18

flipphone Posts: 4

That would be great! Thank you!
--