Esato Mobile
General discussions : General : Just my T68?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > General > Just my T68? Bookmark topic
mattc Posts: 17

Hi,

I'm just wondering if its only my t68 that has some annoying little problems while on wap.

First is the 'You are required to fill something in' error i get when there are 'fields' on a wap page, fields such as 'Subject' & 'message' (e.g where info has to be entered). I get this even tho the fields on the wap page aren't required, even if i dont put a subject when sending a message to someone, the error comes up & i cant continue to send the message until have i done so, which is a tad annoying.
The second problem is.....

Only being able to type around 8 words on some wap pages (Chat, Prodigits) when the total amount of characters is 300? This seem strange that i can only type around 40!?

Anyone else having the same problem??
Any idea's to sort it out?

Cheers
--
Posted: 2002-05-13 22:47:00
Edit : Quote

james79 Posts: 44

Yeah mate i get those same problems. I usually just go into the subject field or whatever it is and put a couple of spaces in. Has anyone had problems with their joystick? I need to push mine 3 or 4 times down for it to go down once! Its very annoying!! This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-05-14 00:23:00

Delfino356 Posts: 53

si, have that same problem.

Sometimes with SMS
--
Posted: 2002-05-14 23:07:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home