Esato Mobile
Regional : Americas : The United States of America Forum
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Regional > Americas > The United States of America Forum Bookmark topic
Page <  123, 4 ... 280281282>

*Jojo* Posts: > 500

@masseur - I also took some geography classes when I was in college - 14 years ago. Yup, the Caribbeans can not be found in the US territory, but instead in Southern America . I guess the best beaches in the US can only be found in Florida and in California also Hawaii and Guam as part of US' territory. How I just love seeing the TV hit series then, 'The Miami Vice' where Don Johnson's career was catapulted to great new heights! Kerry holds a senatorial position in US now I guess, after beating all the other aspiring presidentiables, he is the one left now to challenge George W. Bush in the US presidential race come November 2004. I just wish that the event that happened last 1998 will not happen again, as with the dispute between Al Gore (then US' VP) and GW Bush - recount of votes was done in certain states.
--
Posted: 2004-04-03 01:14:27
Edit : Quote

kimcheeboi Posts: > 500

Beaches in California?!?!?!?!?!!?! Becahes in california are crap, except the ones up north, and those are too cold.
--
Posted: 2004-04-03 01:20:14

@kimcheeboi - Yup! In Los Angeles, it is but part of the California state still right? I guess it is there where the first early episodes of Baywatch was taken, and they are now shooting Baywatch-Hawaii !
--
Posted: 2004-04-03 01:25:15

Yeah my cousin lives a mile from where they uised to tape baywatch.

Pacific Palisades, CA-HOME OF THE RICH!!!

thats where all the rich ppl and celebrities live.
--
Posted: 2004-04-03 01:29:47

@kimcheeboi - Is that the Beverly Hills (New York) of California? I have an Uncle who lives in San Ramon, CA. Who's house is worth/net value US$ 600,000+ and have a '95 MB S420, '00 Bimmer 325 series, a Chevy Suburban and a Nissan Maxima. Works as VP in America's Top 100 Corporations. My point here is, this quite an achievement for him as a Filipino and as an Asian as well, only a hand full will be given that kind of opportunity in your land, specially to migrants. That's why we are really proud of him . . . a family-story of some sort here mates . . .
--
Posted: 2004-04-03 01:36:57

actually my aunt and uncle have 2 condos-1 worth 800000 and one worth 1 million usd etc. By the way, beverly hills is in L.A., so is bel air.

New York's "rich district" is 5th avenue and i forget, upadte you on that later.

oh, and their net values something ridiculous like 5 million.

[ This Message was edited by: KiMcHeEbOi on 2004-04-03 00:39 ]
--
Posted: 2004-04-03 01:38:55

@kimcheeboi - Your relative's net worth value of US$ 5M ? is just but of an ordinary story in US, by the way are they real pure-breed Americans, for a while I discounted that you're a Korean here. If they are true blooded Americanos, then nothing to be amused with your story, but if Korean, now that's what I call a real 'mobster' - just kidding here . . . An 'unbelivable' story as well ! Asians with great achievements abroad!

@massuer - About your last post, those places reminds me of Beach Boy's hit song in the mid - 80's, a movie which starred Tom Cruise and was shot (entire location) in the beach, and it's not the movie - 'The Color Of Money' - purely about the billiard thing betting contest with Paul Newman.
--
Posted: 2004-04-03 01:50:52

Lol they do engage in some shady stuff...just kidding they run a drycleaners and have customers like steven speilberg This message was posted from a T610
--
Posted: 2004-04-03 02:33:19

@kimcheeboi - Steven Spielberg? Maybe they are getting a lot of 'tip' from him ? Say US$ 100, per piece of clothing ?
--
Posted: 2004-04-03 14:38:39

soichiro Posts: 258

w'sup kimcheeboi, how's it goin!

or should i say ahn young ha se yo!

--
Posted: 2004-04-03 15:43:30
Page <  123, 4 ... 280281282>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index