Esato Mobile
Market : Mobile phones wanted : LF: (Best phone for a budget of 200 USD)
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Market > Mobile phones wanted > LF: (Best phone for a budget of 200 USD) Bookmark topic
DarkWolfX Posts: 431

Hi. Can you guys/girls tell me which good cell phone with that price?
I have a T300, but want something like a T610 (though a better camera).
I would like it to have these features:
Any brand, I'm open-minded.
VGA camera, preferably internal.
30 or more tones or mp3.
4k or 65k (preferably 65k) screen.
IR and/or BT (not crippled): Both, any of them or none (depending on the rest of the features).
Something small.

Ok I hope I'm not asking too much for the price, maybe yes, but you'll know how to help me.

Thanks appreciated for you guys who read my thread!
--
Posted: 2004-07-23 08:52:25
Edit : Quote

Anyone can help me?
--
Posted: 2004-07-26 09:58:17

Bump
--
Posted: 2004-07-28 10:13:01

masseur Posts: > 500

I have to say that I don't recall any other member taking so long or making so many posts about buying a new phone before, or having so little luck buying from overseas or...

I tell you, if I had a spare T610 I would gladly send it to you free just to put you out of your misery

but seriously it does sound like you want a K700 from your description, from the selection available from anyway, but I noticed another thread you started last night about getting one from some company called mighty phones or something so maybe that is already working out for you?
--
Posted: 2004-07-28 10:24:25

RichLok Posts: 331

De que parte de Mexico eres? Si estas cercas de Tijuana, te vendiera un v400 usado por $150.00.
--
Posted: 2004-07-28 19:28:30

kimcheeboi Posts: > 500

@darkwolfx-try the v400 (as richlok mentioned), but i gotta warn you that it doesn't have many of the features you're looking for...

You could also try searching on ebay or perhaps froogle for a deal on the v600, i think that phone would be more to your liking, and i've seen it out for about 220 USD (no not on a sketchy website but on bestbuy, and that's before the 80 dollar rebate you get when you sign up with cingular)

However, i think (THINK) that the moto's are tri-band 850/1800/1900 phones, which might make them a bit hard to use in mexico (I don't really know the details of the cell phone providers in mexico and what band they operate on, forgive my ignorance)...

Good luck, mate!

Quote:
On 2004-07-28 10:24:25, masseur wrote:

I tell you, if I had a spare T610 I would gladly send it to you free just to put you out of your misery

tell me when you have a spare s700

--
Posted: 2004-07-29 00:41:00

Quote:
On 2004-07-28 10:24:25, masseur wrote:
I have to say that I don't recall any other member taking so long or making so many posts about buying a new phone before, or having so little luck buying from overseas or...

but seriously it does sound like you want a K700 from your description, from the selection available from anyway, but I noticed another thread you started last night about getting one from some company called mighty phones or something so maybe that is already working out for you?

Yeah I do actually want a K700. But I'm so desperate with my T300 that I need a new phone...T610, T630, K700, etc.
But the prices for these past three are out of my budget.
The thing about "Mighty Phones" it's a guy who says the store shut down in Glasgow..........................well I already posted in that thread, so I don't know if it's a scammer and I'm so scared that if I use my only 180 USD available I will ran out of money and will lose the opportunity of getting a new phone.
Yea Masseur if you had a T610 I would gladly accept it with a big , true because since this phone got out in my country I wanted it...but I've been distracted with other new cell phones coming. And as I'm a student I have problems with the money and also as I live in Mexico, is a bit harder to get a good cell phone and more or less cheap. Also I've been looking for a 6600 but it's also, well expensive for me.

Quote:De que parte de Mexico eres? Si estas cercas de Tijuana, te vendiera un v400 usado por $150.00.

Por 150 dolares verdad y me imagino que es el que usas o usaste? Pues vivo en monterrey.

@Kimcheeboi
Oh thanks man. Between T610 and V400 which would you choose?
If I found V600 at 220 USD unlocked I would be gladly to buy it, but I can't buy in on a plan in another country like US.
--
Posted: 2004-07-29 08:57:27

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home