Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Technical : T68, infrared, background pictures and ma-600
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > T68, infrared, background pictures and ma-600 Bookmark topic
Predator_gr Posts: 6

Hi to everybody. I have some problems and maybe someone can help. I use Windows ME, infrared MA-600 and i have the T68. I can not send background pictures bigger than 3kb, although i have read that the limit is 8kb. I do try to lower the infrared speed ( by lowering down the speed of com2 - The infrared has virtual com 4 and can not change the speed), but i am not sure that it works (that it lowers the infrared speed). I still can not send directly the backgrounds, nor with the ericsson appropriate program. Can anyone help or make any suggestions ??
I do have the old R1B firmware, if this is related.
Thanks in advance...

[ This Message was edited by: Predator_gr on 2002-01-11 19:55 ]
--
Posted: 2002-01-11 19:51:00
Edit : Quote

sweeno Posts: 14

Me too, if anyone can help please do!!!! when i downloaded my phone book it wouldnt let me send it back via ir!!
--
Posted: 2002-01-15 19:21:00

Predator_gr Posts: 6

Well mine does send back the phonebook and everything works great, apart from that problem with greater that 3kb pictures i mentioned above..
--
Posted: 2002-01-16 12:07:00

Rolud Posts: 198

I'm using the MA-600 under Windows 98 without any problem at all ! I can send background pictures bigger than 3 ko... and I didn't even lower the IR speed ! Everything works fine at 115 kbauds !
But maybe with ME you have to go down with the IR speed ! Dou you have a small icon in the lower right corner of your task bar ?? If yes, if you double-clic this icon, you should see a new panel... and you can adjust the max. IR speed...!?! (that's the way Windows 98 works...)
Rolud
--
Posted: 2002-01-16 17:06:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home