Esato Mobile
Market : Mobile phones wanted : LF something different. besides T630 and T610 (want k700i or p900 mainly)
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Market > Mobile phones wanted > LF something different. besides T630 and T610 (want k700i or p900 mainly) Bookmark topic
EastCoastStar Posts: > 500

Okay all... right now i have $220, and a t630 (locked to cingular) to trade, and i want a new phone. i am VERY interested in the p900, and in the k700i... i know these are out of my price range... but i would love one of those. If anyone is willing, i will send $220 USD asap... then will make a few payments to them if they send the phone... and i will not rip anyone off... you all are probobly like "yea right", but i am very loyal, and a proud member of Esato, and i wont rip anyone off... if anyone will do that deal... plase reply, PM me... or e-mail me at sk8up@aol.com.... not at the one in my profile.

If noone is willing to go that (which i hope they are), please make an offer to me, like i said, i have $220, and a T630 locked, and black. What will anyone trade me??

Thank u all... and please consider this...
--
Posted: 2004-11-04 03:31:10
Edit : Quote

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home