Esato Mobile
Market : Mobile phones wanted : LF: Needs new phone for installment payment (PH only)
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Market > Mobile phones wanted > LF: Needs new phone for installment payment (PH only) Bookmark topic
daveigh Posts: 1

hi guys, do u know someone who sells phones for installment payment? i need a new phone pero i cant afford to pay it once... syempre meron yan tubo, ok lang. ayoko lang kasi magplan, yung mga free phones naman for the lower priced ones eh yung mga monophonic din na klase like 3310 eh yun na nga phone ko..
--
Posted: 2004-11-05 03:46:24
Edit : Quote

jplacson Posts: > 500

Semicon allows installment on all their phones when purchased via credit card... either Citibank Visa or BPI Express Credit card I think. You can even do partial payments (at least I could before) if you wanna lower the interest they charge... for example, pay half... then the remaining half, pay within 6 months...so that only HALF is deferred.
--
Posted: 2004-11-10 12:09:12

*Jojo* Posts: > 500

@daveigh - Yes, @jplacson is right there as I have talked to the very PRETTY supervisor of Semicon's branches in the south (Iloilo) and they do aloow deferred payments - as long as you have one of those major credit cards The BPI was made mention to me then . . . But I guess what you are really after is like that of the Bombay style (5-6) Or more on a verbal type of an agreement scheme payment? Am I right mate?
--
Posted: 2004-11-11 01:38:16

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home