Esato Mobile
Market : Mobile phones wanted : LF: Any cheap fone (PH)
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Market > Mobile phones wanted > LF: Any cheap fone (PH) Bookmark topic
jaemee_w64 Posts: 23

I'm looking for a cheap but very durable fone for my sister. ive just bought her an SE t310 last august for her birthday and it's now busted.
She' the burara type. she'd always accidentally drop it. now it won't turn on. I've tried having it repaired but it's hopeless. her fone before that, got stolen from her school bag only after 2 months of using it (it was a nokia 3310 which was my mom's fone for almost 2 years before she passed away and sister ko lng nakawala) and the fone before that (5110) 2 months plng sa kanya e super gutay-gutay na sa sobrang kakabagsak nya.

Im considering nokia 5210, well, im not familiar with the model but the shockproof nokia one would do. I really can't trust her when it comes to taking good care of her things thats why cheap lng so mawala man or masira man, ndi masyadong masama sa loob ko (or shld i say sa bulsa ko)
--
Posted: 2004-12-31 07:57:37
Edit : Quote

steele Posts: 329

Hi Jaemee!Have a spare T230. Selling it for 3k. Text me @ 09225266777 if you're interested.
--
Posted: 2005-01-01 06:38:00
Edit : Quote

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home