Esato Mobile
Market : Accessories for sale : Items for sale in the "Accessories for sale " forum
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > Market > Accessories for sale > Items for sale in the "Accessories for sale " forum Bookmark topic
Page <  12345678>

MikLSP Posts: > 500

Its fair enough to restrict this section but there must be another section instead.
Saying use ebay is wrong! I prefer to deal here with people I know and trust no matter what the item. It would be just like saying you can't talk about Nokia here, you must use another forum!
--
Posted: 2005-03-23 16:58:16
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

I think thats fair enough. This is a mobile phone forum at the end of the day. Its Laffens website.
--
Posted: 2005-03-23 17:03:42

PeterKay Posts: > 500

Laffen might be thinking about it.

Let's hope he makes the right choice

Mik, got to agree with you 100% - Trust here on Esato is a key aspect between members on the market forums. Stopping non mobile adverts will do no good to Esato !!!

--
Posted: 2005-03-23 17:04:51

batesie Posts: > 500

this site is free 100% free, people that sell mobiles on here make some money out of it and laffen doesnt charge a penny. We're quite lucky really and should be a bit more grateful.
--
Posted: 2005-03-23 17:08:33

PeterKay Posts: > 500

That is a valid point and we all thank Laffen for not charging us however, what harm can be done by creating a non mobile related section? This would make most market forum users quite happy !!!

--
Posted: 2005-03-23 17:13:11

nessaizfit Posts: 165

I agree that a section for none mobile related things should have its own section coz i prefer this site to sell my things on coz i cant use ebay coz im younger than 18 and i dont own a credit or debit card yet (getting my debit card soon) so i cant sell my stuff on ebay so to sell my things i need 2 use several differnt forums plus there is a lot of trusted people on esato that i would b appy 2 deal with!
--
Posted: 2005-03-23 18:09:44

govigov Posts: > 500

perhaps he feels the essence/the root/the basic reason on why he created esato is decreasing/lost/dilluted?
--
Posted: 2005-03-23 18:19:24

dave_uk Posts: > 500

@govi

Did you swallow a thesaurus at lunch time?

Seriously, though, I would imagine that you've probably hit the nail on the head!
--
Posted: 2005-03-23 18:45:33

nessaizfit Posts: 165

I get where your coming from but if u see, look ow many members ow joined this site and if you create a section for selling items other than mobiles, a lot more ppl would join which means there would be an even bigger chance of sellin ur things.

On the other hand, creating it and bringing more ppl to join can result in more con's and scams happening so really its a no win situation. In my case, i would still create a section but ppl would just need to take care wen doing deals!
--
Posted: 2005-03-23 19:47:35

djkizlive Posts: > 500

Well that's no different to the other sales really..

Perhaps they could implement something so that you can only post in the 'General Sales' thread if you have been a member for over a month. This would stop scammers just creating an account to post crap.

It's not that difficult to overcome, just needs some simple PHP programming.
--
Posted: 2005-03-23 20:52:19
Page <  12345678>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home